Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G & P M4 CQB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Archer

Archer

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Guns: PTS Masada, L96, M4 Shorty, Glock 17, Various Western Arms SVI's

• Loadouts: Vegetata and MC
Gun/Model: G & P M4 CQB
Accessories: See Below
Condition: Good
FPS: 300-315
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/No
Price/Payment:Looking for 300.00 or offers in region of.
Pictures: see below

G & P M4 CQB

Started life as a standard G & P M4 CQB (RIS'd front end and supressor) thats now been replaced with a Hurricane HK M4 Front End and an Element M4 Flash Hider.

Skull & Cross Bones marked body/ Safe-Single-SHTF

Its been my primary for 5 years , as such it shows signs of use and wear, but has always been looked after by me.

Currently fitted with an ACM Magpul FDE UBR stock - running stock tube lipo batts.

Magpul PTS FDE pistol grip and Tan rail covers.

G & P red Dot sight in a low rise mount

Fitted a KN tightbore barrel and a CA HOP Unit.

Standard G & P gearbox - currently running at about 300 - 310 FPS as at the last chrono (F & O Anzio, April 2011)

One of the bolt heads on the gearbox has sheared off, but hasn't affected anything.

G & P 120 motor gives it a respectable rate of fire - handles Lipo batts with ease.

Its got a Magpul AFG in black and an ACM LED torch/pressure pad fitted.

6 x MAG Midcaps in black - all HK 5.56mm marked
1 x ACM Pmag Hicap - shows cosmetic damage (small hole in lower casing - has no effect on use )
1 x Magpul Pmag mid-cap - shows signs of useage. Previous owner has filed/sanded down the top three ribs to allow a better fit in the magwell - not noticeable once mag has been inserted.

3 x 7.4 Lipo Batts (1 x 800 Mah, 2 x 1100 Mah) all have been carefully charged and balanced.

Got a hardcase to go along with it, interior is lined with eggshell foam - bit battered externally, but thats all.

Price doesnt include P & P - will have to work out the cost of that - i use PF48.

Swaps wise - i'm after a G36 with mags (no ACM thanks) or a folding stock full length AK variant & Mags

Archer

Archer

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Guns: PTS Masada, L96, M4 Shorty, Glock 17, Various Western Arms SVI's

• Loadouts: Vegetata and MC
Hard case no longer available (as the wife decided to chuck it, bless her..... :( )

290.00 of any interest to anyone ?

280.00 - price now lncludes P & P

Decided to keep it - can't be parted from her after all

:lol:

Can some kind Mod close this please ?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users