Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

tm ak47 full stock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

dannyeprice23

dannyeprice23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Guns: currently:

king arms troy m7a1 (upgraded)

TM Glock 17 with G&P M3

• Loadouts: multicam, olive rig, black or olive softshell.
make: tokyo marui ak47
accessories: 1 hicap 600 rd magazine
condition: mint condition, comes in box
fps: stock
pictures: none at the minute, but there will be soon

bought this from a mate who decided that he didnt like airsoft, and hasnt got the time for it. gun is in mint condition, used twice in its life. usual TM reliability and performance. has a scope rail and a 1x30 red dot sight. comes with one hicap mag and is in the box. nobody will be disappointed.

swaps wise, i can only list things i am NOT interested in, pms regarding anything in the list will be ignored or subject to a very sarcastic response :)

DO NOT WANT:

desert eagles
p90's
m4's (already have my troy m7 :) )
AUG's
WARRIOR/WELL L96'S

so try me :)

please bear in mind the retail value of this new, so dont try low balling me with silly offers. also NOT INTERESTED in anything that has been through the wars! this gun is in mint condition, and will expect any trades to be in similar condition.

i realise that i am new to this forum, however am a veteran on zeroin, and go by the same screen name. therefore dont trusr easily and dont want to be messed about as i have been in the past.

so.....thanks for looking :D

danny

mikewilko

mikewilko

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: l96 warrior

• Loadouts: gilli suit
i have an l96 and i really wanna ak 47 so ill swap you

0 user(s) are reading this topic