Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
So why dont we stop accidental bumping by saying dont comment unless its qeustions or other viable sale comments i dont know probably should have just Pmed this to Dev but what the hell get everyones opinion

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I don't get you? It's easy to spot if a person is bumping their topic or replying to someone?

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Lol yea i just read it im still stuck in rage mode

erm when people other than the OP say Pm'ed as it just puts other threads beneath it (i personally find it irritating) and it doesnt add to the thread but im probably just being picky because im pissed that some kids F ed my car up

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
The chances of adding something to the rules to stop that would probably do nothing to the amount of people that do it. Those registering and looking to buy something probably aren't going to check out the rules (unfortunately). I think those selling are more likely to read them.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users