Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Genuine M4 or similar shoot off Muzzle Protectors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Okey dokey I have a batch of 25 genuine US issue M4 Black Plastic shoot off Muzzle Caps/Covers for sale, these fit nice over the standard "Birdcage" Flash Hider but may be suitable for use on other types/models.

I'm looking for 50p each but postage will obviously be at least 1.75 so better if you can buy more than 1 LOL
If you order multiples I will weigh package and only charge you actual cost to me which will be first class recorded.

Posted Image
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
do these shoot off on airsoft guns.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.

do these shoot off on airsoft guns.

Not tested but I very much doubt it.

Just checked and no they don't as the end is quite thick Plastic and they are a snug fit.
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
ah well.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users