Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA G36C (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Harley Smith

Harley Smith

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: KWA G36C, G&G M4A1, KWA M226, WE G17
hi guys, up for grabs is my KWA G36c! its in great condition and everything works perfectly and it comes with 2 hi-cap mags. it has an upgraded gearbox and has a madbull v2 6.03 tightbore barrel. its a dream to shoot and is really good for CQB, however is is still outstanding in the woodlands. It has a constant FPS of around 320-330. its a shame to see it go, however i need money for my motorcycle as i have recently had a crash and need to get to work! im asking for 100 for it all, and may even throw in a battery if someone is lucky enough! I live in bristol, so collection is preffered, however i can post if needed. im really looking for a quick sale so if anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask, i have the original box from the airsoft warehouse too. thanks for looking ;) email me at lemonpuff9@yahoo.comAttached File  G36C.jpg   564.64KB   43 downloads

Harley Smith

Harley Smith

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: KWA G36C, G&G M4A1, KWA M226, WE G17
Sorry guys NOW SOLD Mods please Close :( sorry guys

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users