Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sniper wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

odogg

odogg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: desert eagle,fps 320 blue and black
im looking doe a decent sniper in good condtion with scope can pay up to 120 pound deliver must be abled thanks

L96Moody

L96Moody

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: full black l96.

• Loadouts: none.

im looking doe a decent sniper in good condtion with scope can pay up to 120 pound deliver must be abled thanks

I have a full balck L96 or MBO1, i have a bi-pod and good scope. i have only used it 2 times at my airsoft near me. the hop need slight adjusting with a small allen key. i have the 2 other allen keys for taking it apart and adjusting it. i have got 1000 2.5 high grade BBs to go with and the stock if you need to adjust the size. and a 100 capacity speed loader. If you like the other reply back to george_moods@hotmail.co.uk. if you have any questions. thankyou.

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: Multicam
i have a two tone l96 for sale with bipod and 3x9 scope (very good scope) all in all 110 i bought this from action hobbies for 170 (including VAT and P&P) i can send you pictures if you would like i would be willing to swap for another gun preferably an assault rifle or a few pistols but i would prefer money i am willing to post or meet will accept cash cheque or paypal if there are any other question please message me on my email willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk and will hope to be doing some deals soon
thanks

p.s has been used once or twice have never really used (I'm not really a sniper guy) brand new basically all boxing intact also includes around 3,000 bb's

Tubz

Tubz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: SRC M4A1

• Loadouts: camo

i have a two tone l96 for sale with bipod and 3x9 scope (very good scope) all in all 110 i bought this from action hobbies for 170 (including VAT and P&P) i can send you pictures if you would like i would be willing to swap for another gun preferably an assault rifle or a few pistols but i would prefer money i am willing to post or meet will accept cash cheque or paypal if there are any other question please message me on my email willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk and will hope to be doing some deals soon
thanks

p.s has been used once or twice have never really used (I'm not really a sniper guy) brand new basically all boxing intact also includes around 3,000 bb's

you still have that sniper for sale??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users