Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dual TM M93R package

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G36C, R.45, Skorpion, MEU, SL9-SD,Glock 17, M93R Full Metal, Dragunov, GLM, GL-06

• Loadouts: Black Pantac MBSS plate carrier, Flecktarn SAAV, more Flecktarn
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: M93R AEP
Accessories: 2 x 100rd hicaps, 6 x 40rd standard mags, 4 x batteries, 1 x charging cradle
Condition: As new, small crack repaired on one grip (see pictures)
FPS: 210-230
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Some pieces/No
Price/Payment: 400 inc P&P for both 215 for one plus half kit.
Pictures: Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I bought these as project guns and got sidelined away from them and now bills are clamouring to be paid. They're good little goers- something a little bit different on the field. With a 100rd mag in, you've got AEG ammo capacity with full auto fire and in a smaller frame than an SMG! I've taken them out once or twice, lent one to a fellow skirmisher who subsequently dropped it (grrr) but luckily the only damage done was to the grip which has since been repaired- see third picture.

They're solidly built in high quality ABS as is usual from TM. Standard mags are metal, hicaps not. A little tinkering is required to get batteries to charge- I had to mess about with voltage converters and so on but I think such issues have been ironed out since the introduction of the MP7 and a charging station can now be bought from Battery Option Limited. I can supply one voltage converter but you will have to source adapters yourself. Both pistols come in original boxes.

I spent over 450 amassing this lot together and that's reflected in the price but given I'll be paying for postage through the nose, it's a good old deal you've got there. Regarding swaps, I'm interested in the following items: Flyye/Pantac MBSS attachable backpack, working PTT radio, G36C extended lower rail with screws. I will swap for equivalent value or knockdown price.

PM me any questions, do want these guys to go to a good home.

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G36C, R.45, Skorpion, MEU, SL9-SD,Glock 17, M93R Full Metal, Dragunov, GLM, GL-06

Weekly BUMP.

Down to 350 inc. p&p

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Do I hear any takers on 320?

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Uber BUMP, still here

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

bump

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Happy New Year BUMP

hockeymaster350

hockeymaster350

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Guns: m4 cqb
How much for the one without the crack, one battery and one 100rd hi cap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users