Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded FAMAS (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G36C, R.45, Skorpion, MEU, SL9-SD,Glock 17, M93R Full Metal, Dragunov, GLM, GL-06

• Loadouts: Black Pantac MBSS plate carrier, Flecktarn SAAV, more Flecktarn
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: FAMAS
Accessories: Scope rail (mounted) 4x hicaps, Systema internals
Condition: Fully Functional, used
FPS: 280-320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/NO
Price/Payment: 180
Pictures: Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So this is a second hand gun. I bought it from someone on Zero In who claimed 90% of the internals were Systema. Now I'm not very technical and I imagine the spring is part of the 10% that wasn't given the low FPS but this FAMAS howls when you let it rip. It's the tried and tested TM model that is now something of a rarity even as a rental gun these days. It has great pointability being a bullpup and I've had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately it has to go to pay Mr Council Tax Man. Price includes postage but not paypal fees. Comes with four worn but functioning hicaps, 20mm scope mount and the original box.

PM for details

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Would you be willing to spray it two-tone?

airsofthead

airsofthead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: french lizard pattern
hello

i'm interested in your famas. where abouts are you located? have you got any documentation for the internals?

thanks

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G36C, R.45, Skorpion, MEU, SL9-SD,Glock 17, M93R Full Metal, Dragunov, GLM, GL-06

Would you be willing to spray it two-tone?

Afraid not mate.

airsofthead

airsofthead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: french lizard pattern
Hello
I've got a couple more questions. What size battery comes with it? And does a charger come with it?

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Hello
I've got a couple more questions. What size battery comes with it? And does a charger come with it?

8.4v 4300 mate and no, you'll have to get your own charger. Someone has made me an offer via PM (which I'd prefer btw) I've asked for their UKARA number and the relevant site for referencing purposes. You don't have any kit up on your profile so I'll be asking the same of you, and as said before I don't two-tone.

BUMP. Down to 150

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Bump.

Willing to two-tone now, make me an offer :)

Vyking

Vyking

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

SOLD- mods please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users