Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[SOLD] KWA MP7 GBB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
Make: KWA
Gun/Model: MP7A1
Accessories: 3x HI-CAP 40 ROUND MAGS, NPAS KIT (INSTALLED), ADJUSTMENT TOOL, SILENCER ADAPTOR, ORIGINAL VALVE + BOX.
Condition: SOME WEAR MARKS BUT FULLY WORKING AND UNDAMAGED
FPS: 340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: SEE BELOW/NO/NO
Price/Payment: SEE BELOW
Pictures: BELOW

I am selling my KWA MP7 after deciding I prefer using my sopmod. This does have the usual wear marks (see picture) especially on the sliding stock bit but otherwise is in great condition and fires perfectly. Included are 3 of the 40 round mags all of which are leak free and working/feeding perfectly. An NPAS kit is installed so the FPS can be adjusted using the tool supplied should you wish to do so and the original valve is also included in the box. A silencer adaptor is also included in the box should you wish to attach a tracer unit or silencer to it. Beast of a gun but I prefer my sopmod especially after all the work I've done on it recently.

I am looking to sell the whole lot for 260 which includes everything above and includes any paypal fees as well as postage by courier. Alternatively, I am happy to sell the MP7 with just 2 mags for 230 including all fees and postage via courier. If you have something you think I may be interested in please let me know (no gas rifles/pistols or any kind of M4's please).

PM me if you need any additional details. Pictures are posted below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ammo, 13 October 2011 - 12:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users