Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wALKIE TALKIES

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Adamjwhite

Adamjwhite

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: S&w sigma sw40f full metal blowback

• Loadouts: Ess goggles military issue trousers and top afghan issue and hat with viper leg holster coms
Hi I've just got into airsoft and am trying to find 3 2way wallis talkies with headsets any one know where I can get some I've search amazon play.com and am looking through eBay as I speak any feedback appreciated :rolleyes: thanks Adam

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing

Hi I've just got into airsoft and am trying to find 3 2way wallis talkies with headsets any one know where I can get some I've search amazon play.com and am looking through eBay as I speak any feedback appreciated :rolleyes: thanks Adam

Depends on how much you want to spend but you could try Maplins for the PMRs. They do some Cobra kit that will take headsets with an adapter, otherwise Motorola are good.

You could get a quad set of Cobras for around 70. Try the chinese websites for headsets, etc.

Word of warning; if you want to use military style headsets, avoid Binatone radios, as most of them will not take a headset that uses a remote PTT switch (I know, I bought two, only to find that nobody, including Binatone themselves, do a headset that works or an adapter as the connections in the socket are not configured for remote operation).

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Motorola make good radios; I have the TLK T7, it has 8 channels, decent siglne and does the job. As for headsets the world is your oyster. You could go for a throat mike or a head set. Bowman style headsets are good and the z tactical headsets look quite good
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Adamjwhite

Adamjwhite

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: S&w sigma sw40f full metal blowback

• Loadouts: Ess goggles military issue trousers and top afghan issue and hat with viper leg holster coms
Thank you sorted it one just making due with 2 from decathlon with headsets they need to make them in 3packs and actually sell them in the shops and not online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users