Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP 7 Battery life

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rusty1109

rusty1109

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Hi all,

I've been playing at the mall recently and have decided to get a dedicated CQB gun instead of my SR-25K (The use of which at a CQB site is pretty much the definition of square peg round hole!).

After research and browsing at the arms fair today I have decided to invest in a TM MP 7.

The one thing that I am worried about is battery life.

It looks like you can pick up spare batteries which is what I will probably do but has anyone had experience with this:

http://shop.ehobbyas...arui-mp7a1.html

And if anyone thinks it is worth buying does anyone know where I can get one?

Cheers all,

Rusty

Bovinedog

Bovinedog

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
That looks to be the same battery as the pistols. That battery extender is just to let you use external batteries, presumably with the battery monted in a sling. Depending on how practical you are, you could knock something similar up fairly easily.

I beliieve this gun also works with the tm taclight, which basically works as a torch and external battery for the mp7. Quite pricey, about 70 i think.

just joshy

just joshy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: TM M1A1 with 1928 chicago typewriter conversion kit
    CA33E
    TM VZ61 scorpion
    KSC p232
I'm actually looking at getting an mp7 and using the external battery adapter myself and using a small PEQ battery box on the side to house a battery to sort the short battery life issue.

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing

That looks to be the same battery as the pistols.

No it's not. The standard AEP 7.2V battery is a smaller size that that for the MP7, even though they look a similar shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users