Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tanaka M700 Takedown Edition (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: Lots of them, but the best of them is the complete Biohazard / Resident Evil gun collection.

• Loadouts: UBCS Load Out
    Wild West Load Out
Make: Tanaka
Gun/Model: M700 Takedown
Accessories: Two 10 round magazines. 1 Co2 magazine with Regulator
Condition: Excellent
FPS: 100 - 800 Depending on gas used and weather
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No / No / Maybe
Price/Payment: 300 Postage included
Pictures: Yes

Tanaka Sniper rifle Takedown model. It's the version that you can split into two halves for easy transportation and its makes you feel like Agent 47 of Hitman when you put it together.

Performance wise I've never had any issues. I read a review saying gas seal on these is bad but I can honestly say I cant see any problems with it.

Completly stock rifle and its capable of hitting body size targets at 60 meters. I cant say about anymore than that as I dont have a bigger range to test on.

As its a gas rifle cycling the bolt is very easy indeed and the gun as a whole is light compared to the other M700 models Tanaka made.

There is a Co2 mag and Co2 regulator included with this sale. The regulator is a Palmers Pursuit model. It runs off the 12g Co2 bulbs you can buy. It currently doesn't work, when you put the Co2 bulbs into the regulator it leaks from a small hole in the regulator. I think there is a spring missing from the regulator but I dont have the time right now to investigate further and do the required research to find the fix, so as such, it's sold as not working. A working Co2 mag with regulator you cost around 200 on its own.

Any questions please feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks

for looking. FL

Attached Files

It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: Lots of them, but the best of them is the complete Biohazard / Resident Evil gun collection.

Wild West Load Out
Weekly Bump
It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wild West Load Out

And hence why my dad has UKARA. and its for him anyway he dosnt have an account.

Hi Cam,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not after any AEG's at this time. Also, if you dont have a defense, I cant sell / trade with you anyway fella, even if it's for someone else. If your father wants to contact me about the gun it wont take him 10 mins to set up an account and drop me a PM, especially if you help him out with it.

Mods, if you could please tidy this thread as it will have been bumped against forum rules.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Thread Cleaned, Cam please can your Father make his Own account if he wish's to use the forums to purchase other members Items,

Cheers.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wild West Load Out
Weekly Bump

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wild West Load Out
Weekly Bump

Four Leaf

Four Leaf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wild West Load Out
Sold on another forum, thanks for interest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users