Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a&k m4 help!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

conrage84

conrage84

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: A&K m4 cqbr
Hi there peeps,
a good 6 months ago i brought my first AEG which was a cybergun A&K m4 cqb-r ris full metal.
I used the gun twice and each time was firing at 348FPS on the dot every time, Problem ive got now is i have'nt used it for about 3 months until last saturday and the gun has now dropped to 258FPS and stayed at that all day. Has anybody got any ideas as i cannot find a manual for this gun anywhere and i cant seem to get the gearbox out. If someone could help me or just abit of advice this would be extremely helpful.

Im also lookin at getting a Tokyo marui desert eagle hard kick but not sure on a plastic pistol... Are these pistols reliable????

Thanks Lee

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Have you taken out the trigger pin its usually an inche above the trigger

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Bulld0g

Bulld0g

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: G&P Vltor Sentry
    TM Python "6" revolver
    G&P M4 MOE Magpul
    ICS L85A2

• Loadouts: USMC Molle vest
    MTP loadout
    BDPM loadout
    PMC (my urban) loadout

• Sites: Chobham Ambush Adventures.
    Elite Action Games (Dorking and Epsom)
maybe you need to get a new spring and get someone to put it in for you you can get springs for only 12.50 usually+ tm desert eagles are very reliable even though they are plastic its high quality. Someone i know doesn't use a aeg or a rifle instead he always uses his desert eagle and racks up the kills even more tham me defo get tm desert eagle.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I have this gun and you have to remove the two main pins, the mag release, and the small pin just above the trigger.

trigger_finger

trigger_finger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: TM M14, G&G M14 & M14 SOC16, x4 ICS M4, Cyma AKSU74, TOP M60, HFC MAC11, Pistol Grenade Launcher

Hi there peeps,
a good 6 months ago i brought my first AEG which was a cybergun A&K m4 cqb-r ris full metal.
I used the gun twice and each time was firing at 348FPS on the dot every time, Problem ive got now is i have'nt used it for about 3 months until last saturday and the gun has now dropped to 258FPS and stayed at that all day. Has anybody got any ideas as i cannot find a manual for this gun anywhere and i cant seem to get the gearbox out. If someone could help me or just abit of advice this would be extremely helpful.

Im also lookin at getting a Tokyo marui desert eagle hard kick but not sure on a plastic pistol... Are these pistols reliable????

Thanks Lee

Most prob'bly was stored with spring still compressed (that's why i love the ICS M4s and the Famas design). Try changing the spring and follow the advice by the previous members regarding removal of gearbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users