Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

upgraded ICS M4A1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

RCW05

RCW05

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
here we have my prize marksman set up M4A1 From ICS. Upgrades include new tightbore, motor, battery, hop up. with quite a fair few accessories, scopes, Madbull GEMTECH silencer, foregrip - bipod.. you get the picture. this gun is approx 1 MONTH OLD.

I am looking for about 300 for it, as it is worth alot more including the upgrades, and the condition the gun is in.
however, i am open to offers and swaps :) , no offer is too silly, worst i can do is say no!

for those interested, to turn this into a sniper all you need is a new spring + low cap mag, this is capable of taking the new spring due to the upgrades and tweaking i + f***-sup***** have done to the gun + internals.

would PREFER pickup but can post if required.

ask away chaps!

PS. PM me for pictures, will send via email.

PM ME, I WILL NOT REPLY TO POSTS TO THIS THREAD !
To keep it clean :)

Thanks alot Rich

RCW05

RCW05

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users