Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hull university Airsoc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Clown

Clown

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Raider
    WE 1911 Knighthawk

• Loadouts: Casual Camo

• Sites: Op-tac: The stan
    LAC: All sites
I'm a student at Hull university and trying to restart the Hull uni Airsoc. Anyone interested message me. I will be posting on most forums under the name Clown.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Ha noway, i was ment to go to Hull uni for computer science with game dev........turned it down though lol

Posted Image

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
If you need any help or advice re: getting round a stubborn uni who are scared of guns; shoot me a PM or an email - covairsoftsociety@hotmail.co.uk

Good luck!

Clown

Clown

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Raider
    WE 1911 Knighthawk

• Loadouts: Casual Camo

• Sites: Op-tac: The stan
    LAC: All sites
I have a few mates who are first and second year computer science with game. I'm doing mechanics, it's so easy to build parts when I've got a full university workshop at my disposal.

Any help would be great. I was told that it was stopped last year because the president was sh*t, they where travelling to Leeds when LAC is 15 minuets away. According to the Uni i need a president, secretary, nominated member(what ever that is?), treasurer; basically 15 members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users