Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Robocop Auto-9 limited edition replica gun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Sheriff

Sheriff

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I am selling a Robocop Auto-9 limted edition replica gun. This is made by a company called NECA. NECA provide gun props to the film industry and produce limited edition pieces. Check them out on google for further details. on various movie memoribilia.

The gun is a one piece high plastic polymer mould presented in a glass fronted display cabinet, with attached robocop plaque. This piece is a real must for any Robocop fan. I tried to list this on ebay but it was withdrawn as it breaches there 'gun' listing rules hence I have listed it here. This really is good qaulity and I have had it packed in its box for over two years. It has only ever sat on display for a few months prior to this when I bought it brand new.

Send me a message if you require pictures and I will email them to your email address as its too difficult to upload on here.

I will be looking for offers in excess of 60. This is easily worth twice that amount but I need the money to pay for repairs on my car so I will let it go cheaper but only for sensible offers. I will post via a 48 hr courier with online tracking and insurance or I live in Sittingbourne, Kent should you wish to view/collect. Cash on collection or paypal if you want it delivered to protect you and me.

This piece is number 865/1000

Lombardo

Lombardo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi mate, I am shooting a short film next weekend I am after a replica Robocop gun do you still have yours available?

Cheers, Chris

Hi,

I am selling a Robocop Auto-9 limted edition replica gun. This is made by a company called NECA. NECA provide gun props to the film industry and produce limited edition pieces. Check them out on google for further details. on various movie memoribilia.

The gun is a one piece high plastic polymer mould presented in a glass fronted display cabinet, with attached robocop plaque. This piece is a real must for any Robocop fan. I tried to list this on ebay but it was withdrawn as it breaches there 'gun' listing rules hence I have listed it here. This really is good qaulity and I have had it packed in its box for over two years. It has only ever sat on display for a few months prior to this when I bought it brand new.

Send me a message if you require pictures and I will email them to your email address as its too difficult to upload on here.

I will be looking for offers in excess of 60. This is easily worth twice that amount but I need the money to pay for repairs on my car so I will let it go cheaper but only for sensible offers. I will post via a 48 hr courier with online tracking and insurance or I live in Sittingbourne, Kent should you wish to view/collect. Cash on collection or paypal if you want it delivered to protect you and me.

This piece is number 865/1000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users