Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gas Pistols

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
Right as you know, because I have probably mentioned it countless amounts of times, I am looking into getting a gas pistol, all though it is probably bad timing because it will be cold weather when I pick it up and gas guns don't work well in cold weather, can you use hand warmers to keep the spare mags warm in order to keep the gas hot, or does the cold metal gun make the gas cold?

Just wondering becasue I have heard that a gun that can usually get two full mags out may struggle to get two, is there anything else that you can do to improve gas pistol performance in the middle of October/November Time?

Thanks in Advance! , Cameron!

An Artist With Out A Brush

An Artist With Out A Brush

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: L85, 2 M4A1's, 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: DPM full load out, DDPM full load out, A-TACS work in progress
Grab a KSC system 7, have used one countless times around and well bellow 0 always managed to cycle out 1 full mag per charge. Not as good as use in the summer granted but reliable and good quality in my oppinion.

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Gas guns work perfectly well in cold weather, you just need to know what your doing, and a massive help is using the correct has for the correct time of year.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Get a tm, use propane.
Done.

Put mags in pocket to keep warm if you want but its not really nesceserry

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

I'll see what they have at the Grange shop as I am likely to buy from them on the morning of my third game, (My Dad's third game), but yeh as with many topics I have done about pistols, everyone has said how great TM are,

So what do you guys think of a TM FN Five-Seven? Continuing the Splinter Cell sort of theme?

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
The 57 is a very nice gun, not my kind of thing, I'm a glock man. But my friend had just ordered a 57 and they are great and you can get loads of upgrades for them!

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Cool, I still may buy the WE 1911 from the Grange on the 29th but I will definetly keep the 5-7 in mind, if the 1911 has been bought then I will buy the 5-7 instead!

I'm guessing plastic GBB pistols don't get as cold therefore not using as much gas???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users