Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kit clearout

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

bigkie

bigkie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hi everyone, am having a bit of a thin out of stuff i have never or hardly used. want it all to go so obviously with the postage i have put on things i can drop it down if you have more than one item, either that or we can sort out pick up from Gunman midlands if its easier.

1) 3XL (yes 3 x's) OD green under vest style top. This has the main body of a lightweight material and arms of more normal BDU type material. Also has velcro arm id badge areas and adjustable wrist velcro's as well. SOLD

Posted Image

2) OD green molle web belt with adjustable shoulder straps. SOLD

Posted Image

3) OD green drop leg triple MP5 mag pouch SOLD

Posted Image

4) OD green bottle molle pouch

Posted Image

5) OD green small utility molle pouchSOLD

Posted Image

6) JG MP5 navy tactical fore grip

Posted Image

7) CADPAT material, approx 1M square of it, have used half to make up bandanna and various other bit for loadout so passing it on cause i know its a bit tricky to get hold of.SOLD-pending payment

Posted Image

All the prices above are inclusive of p+p in the uk, but all prices are negotiable so dont be affraid to ask.

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Interested in the MOLLE belt and utility pouch. You have PM