Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What makes you like a site?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Hi All,

Just wondering at your local Skirmish site (or regular skirmish site), what are your favourite features or reason you go to that particular site?

or

what are your dislikes of the site you have attended? (no need to mention specific sites)

Cheers,

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Good marshalling is the most important.
Different games and scenarios throughout the day, playing capture the village all day gets boring
Good utilities- toilets, shop, food, drinks
A large safe zone, good for general chatting etc.

Oh yeah, and high FPS limits :P :lol:

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
I have gone off my local site due to its too small, doesn't allow 500FPS sniper rifles and I'm bored with playing with the same people all the time and no variation in teams.

I'm a MilSim player so I love Stirling Airsoft, there they have higher FPS limits, a Realism feel to all games and they bring cars, APV's and Helicopter into the game! Ofc I'm not saying every site in the UK should do thing, but its just great to give the game something different instead of it being based around PAINBORE (paintball)!

Also weekender games are a must! not just once a year hold them like once every 2months or something. Themed games are good but you need to run them well, make sure that everything is organised and the marshals keep everything fair and flowing!

As well as what marksmen said. :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Willingness to have a laugh.

Good marshals.

Nice and friendly regulars.

Good scenarios.

people who cheat getting kicked or punished in some way.

I don't really have a set 'I like woodland' mentality or 'I like milsim' If it's fun and it's run well I love it.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
-Good Marshalling
-Good Location
-Good Game Modes/Scenarios
-Pleasent Company
-Good Sportsmanship
-etc,

And I came up with this after only going shooting twice.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I've only played at one site since I started last year and it's entirely down to the fact that thus far, it's the only one I can actually get a lift to. I really need to take my driving test, but the 80 or so it costs covers two or three days skirmishing lol.

Though I'm thinking of making a push to Vulcan or The Stan at some point in the near future...

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Thought I'd mention that like Dave said
Id prefer sites to be strict, ie no 3 chances or anything. It should be if you cheat then you should get kicked.its an honour based game and if people don't play by the rules the whole game collapses

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas
I love combat south. Its huge! (although that's also its second biggest downfall too as I've been 5 times and can still easily get lost). It has a huge array of buildings ranging from farms, villages with two story buildings and the newly constructed fort which is amazingly fun to play in and around. The marshals are also extremely helpful and nice and they never play the same game twice in a day unless its short games where they reverse them. The biggest downfall is that there is a 400 fps limit on snipers :'(

M4_DMR.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users