Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dboys cqbr....different

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

tropicaltrifle

tropicaltrifle

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hi guys,

im selling my dboys m4cqbr, i want an sa80a2 so need this gone tbh to fund one.

its just had a full service from my local shop costing 60 pounds so its shooting well, had all new wires put in to.

it comes with loads of goodies, such as a silencer, eotech holo sight, back up mbuss, a replica surefire m900 flashlight grip that has a push button for 2 little nav lights and another pressure switch for the main light (very bright)

also comes with a crane stock and a 8.4v 2200mah crane stock battery, and 6 midcaps, i will chuck in a OD 1 point sling to!!!

its got a great tan spray job...done well...

i will swap all of this for an sa80 ics pref or a ares one....might trade for an m249 para..

price wise: not to sure really, above 200 though for the amount of gear you get please add p&p and paypal costs to offers

UKARA MUST!

SORRY FOR PICS, i can text them for better res

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users