Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Classic Army SCAR-H: Complete Package

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

• Guns: Star M14 Sopmod

• Loadouts: DPM
Make: Classic Army
Model: SCAR-H
Accessories: Soft Case, 3 Mags with Magpuls, 2x Batteries, 1x short inner barrel.
Condition: Good
FPS: 320FPS Approx
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/ No/ No
Price/Payment: 270 inclusive of Paypal and Postage
Pictures: Below

Hi all,
Up for sale is my CA Scar-H in black in good condition with the odd nick here and there but well looked after. It comes with the accessories listed above all of which are in good condition. It had a total gearbox service by a well known London airsoft shop one game ago so is running beautifully. I have included the smaller inner barrel if you want to go for the CQB look.

Excuse the pictures, the difference between the ABS and metal black is not as noticeable as in the pictures.

Ive only listed 3 mags as the forth doesn't feed well so it might need a fix. There are 2 high caps and 1 mid.

I will post it by 48HR courier or you can collect from me in Ealing, West London.

I will verify your defence and I cant paint so this will have to remain black. Any questions please ask. Cheers

BUMP- Reduced to 250 All in

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users