Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

classic army sar tactic rifle II G3 solid stock version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

jimbob

jimbob

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi looking to sell my Classic Army Sars Tactic Rifle II G3 Solid stock version

Comes with standard high cap mag(500 round) and 2 30 round low cap mags,battery(2200 mah) original box and manuals..
And a guarder bag.

This gun looks and runs like new - thats because its never been skirmished,only put about 200 rounds through it when i bought it..
and been under my bed in the box ever since as i got my m4 fix so forgot about it!!

However there is one small scratch by the scope mounting point where my mount scratched it as i took it off.have put a pic up of this aswell.

Looking for about 200 postage,and through paypal,plus u pay the fee's unless u pick up in person.

This gun can be painted if necessary but i dont really want to but thats the rules!!! if u do ill let me know wot colour aswell

Thanks for looking

james.

Im advertising on here as another site it was on is having problems at the mo and i want to sell this so someone can properly use it!!
im happy to answer any questions or queries..just pm me and ill get back to u asap...

Attached Files

jimbob

jimbob

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
bump anybody?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users