Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM PSG-1 + Extras

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

higgi

higgi

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: PSG-1
Accessories: 4 low caps, 1 mid cap, 1 high cap, 3 batteries, bipod, guarder gun bag and webtex 3 point sling.
Condition: excellent
FPS: 380ish
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 300 ONO posted
Pictures: On request

I have had this gun for about 1 month and skirmished it twice, i then upgraded it with a guarder sp100 PSG-1 spring and madbull tightbore barrel. Sadly it chronoed at 380 fps which is above my site limits for an AEG so i am just going to sell for a smaller gun.

higgi

higgi

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Major Price drop to 260 Posted
This is a great deal guys

theairsoftlad

theairsoftlad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: Celcius CTW MX2
    TM MP5 SD2
    TM MK23

• Loadouts: Black (night-ops)
    DPM
    Digital (U.S. Military camo)
hello, is this still for sale as i'm extremely interested

I don't have an official UKARA number but am a member of multiple military groups which have the correct paperwork. I buy RIF's from actionhobbies and airsoftworld all the time, will you accept this, you can contact the groups to check i'm a member if needed :)

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

hello, is this still for sale as i'm extremely interested

I don't have an official UKARA number but am a member of multiple military groups which have the correct paperwork. I buy RIF's from actionhobbies and airsoftworld all the time, will you accept this, you can contact the groups to check i'm a member if needed :)

I think you will find that infact members of the armed forces can not but RIF's, Unless you are a renactor then I am sorry.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

theairsoftlad

theairsoftlad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: Celcius CTW MX2
    TM MP5 SD2
    TM MK23

• Loadouts: Black (night-ops)
    DPM
    Digital (U.S. Military camo)
Hahaha, nah...i'm a member of a re-enacting group, probably didn't mke that clear enough :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users