Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lets talk optics......

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
So,
When I get me some monies to finish my DMR I will need a optic for my DMR. I have NO idea about optics. Once I get my new hop-up in it I will ne shooting even more range than it currently has (which is alot).

So Nothing to expensive and only in the UK please :P
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Well allready spoke on fbook but an ACOG or optical would be good. Maybe a red dot with a magnifier.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
4x red dot is all you will ever need in airsoft. Style, well thats upto you and you budget.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
As above 4x is more than enough, get an acog or elcan.
Even better, get a magnifier for your aimpoint

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
4x32 ACOG with doctor sight on top. Not the cheapest option, but they are great. Try getting one second hand like me.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I forgot to say about the docter, however, I find them to high up on top of the acog, left rail mounted is better and further away to which is nice

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas
My step dad randomly bought a 1x32 Hawke red dot and although only 25, It works great. It has 3 intensity, as well as off, and it extremely adjustable. It is made mostly of plastic but it does look and feel quite good. Anyway for 25 It was an amazing buy as it also comes with two ring mounts (wierd as it only uses one but the second is slightly different) and the necessary alan keys. If you are looking for zoom though this isnt for you as it doesnt have any

Heres a link, only 19 : http://www.uttings.c...t-sight-hk3190/

M4_DMR.png

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Not to keen on the one I have ATM,
It keeps on adjusting itself and it is to high up for me.
Lookng at the G&P Red dots, any good?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
G&p are pretty good.
If its too high up, take it off the carry handle and put it on the receiver rail

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

G&p are pretty good.
If its too high up, take it off the carry handle and put it on the receiver rail

I would but the mounts are to low.
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Buy a higher mount then

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Buy a higher mount then

I dont like the one I have though :P I have found a nice ACOG on airsoft world.
War, War never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
If it's the 100 one then I have it and it's very nice and solid, it's got the proper reticule as well.
But mine came with the crosshairs askew so I had to faff with the tightness of the 4 outer screws to sort it out.

Also, the iron sight style doctor sight it comes with does not line up at all.

Edit: Just went to look and it seems they've downed the price as a result of customer feedback, it's around the 80 mark now, I'd say it's definitely worth getting for that price, the red dot one is 60ish but I'd argue it's definitely worth the extra 20 or so for the fact that A) ACOGs typically aren't red dot sights, at least the classic design isn't and B) If it isn't a red dot, it doesn't have batteries, which means it's never going to annoy you in the slightest unless you're playing a night game with literally zero light of any kind, or someone fires a brick at it.

Second edit lmao, I thought that second point might end up being marked by Mr. Cool...

Obviously it ought to be B ) without the space.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

If it's the 100 one then I have it and it's very nice and solid, it's got the proper reticule as well.
But mine came with the crosshairs askew so I had to faff with the tightness of the 4 outer screws to sort it out.

Also, the iron sight style doctor sight it comes with does not line up at all.

Edit: Just went to look and it seems they've downed the price as a result of customer feedback, it's around the 80 mark now, I'd say it's definitely worth getting for that price, the red dot one is 60ish but I'd argue it's definitely worth the extra 20 or so for the fact that A) ACOGs typically aren't red dot sights, at least the classic design isn't and B) If it isn't a red dot, it doesn't have batteries, which means it's never going to annoy you in the slightest unless you're playing a night game with literally zero light of any kind, or someone fires a brick at it.

Second edit lmao, I thought that second point might end up being marked by Mr. Cool...

Obviously it ought to be B ) without the space.

Yep, thats the one, just gota scrape up the monies now....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users