Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K M249

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Kingadamb

Kingadamb

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Make:a&K
Gun/Model: m249 mk2
Accessories: none
Condition: reasonably good
FPS: unsure
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/y/n
Price: 160 plus p&p (it's heavy!)

I have reluctantly decided to sell on my m249. Its been a very good gun, I just don't seem to have the time to use her anymore!

The condition overall is quite good. Externally, the only issue I can see is the bipod is a little loose when stowed away. If you shake the gun, they will pop out. Also, on the legs, the metal is a bit bent, but the bipod stays deploye perfectly well. I have added a small rail to the feed cover, it just needs an additional screw to keep it in place(I should be able to find one!)

Internally, the gun is also pretty good. I have done the hop mod so it actually has a working hop unit. I also recently put a new oring on the piston to improve compression. Finally, I have replaced the microswitch in the gearbox for a brand new one.

I can provide a broken drum mag with the gun. All te electronics were fried so I remove them and replaced it with a simple push switch. Then that stopped working so I started using an extra long m4 hicap as my drum!

Swapwise, I'm looking for a bolt action rifle. A winchester would be the dream, but another sniper rifle would be acceptable. Shoot me any offers via pm and I will get back to you asap.

Cheers!

Cheers for looking!

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

• Guns: JG G3 SAS
    ICS M4 CXP .08

• Loadouts: all british baby
are you only after a bolt action? ive got a mg and a smg up for swaps
Death is only the begining

mazsniper

mazsniper

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: Cybergun ak-47
    Tokyo Marui Hi-capa 5.1
    KWA G18C
    Well Mb-06 L96 sniper rifle
    Cybergun M4-A1
Would you be interested in an L96 and if not then maybe I can put a bit of cash towards it too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users