Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsofters near Cheltenham?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sheepshearer98

Sheepshearer98

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
A new airsoft team near Cheltenham, Bourton-on-the-Water is being set up in the next few weeks! The clubhouse is being renovated and will be finished in the next few weeks, we need young people who own their own AEG/s and will be committed to the club.

Find us on Facebook and request to be added to the group.

Message me for details or any questions.

Thanks,

Sheepshearer98

My friend and I have decided to start a new airsofting team, in Gloucestershire. The team HQ will be at a location outside of Bourton On The Water, were we have a garage as a meeting room and reparations station, which has a weapons storage too. Also, there are fields for use of tactics training, target practice, weapons testing, etc. I have a quad bike there, and an old van which enables us to practice drop offs/ pick ups underfire and everything else.

The team its self is to be based on the television series, Sons of Anarchy, which is shown on a wednesday night on 5 USA. When deeper established, certain uniform requirements will be inccured. The team will decide on dates for fairly regular visits to local airsoft sites. The team can meet up almost whenever needed, I'll just need a heads up a week or so before.

Anyone can join, for legal reasons, anyone under the age of 18 years will have to have a signed parental consent. All members will also have to have signed a contract disclaimer, so that if an accident does happen, I'm not responsible. I do hold a qualification for first aid, as does my vice president. Members experience does not matter, however it's preferable that they have a gun, or will do so soon after joining ( Spare guns are available, but only for short period use until a member buys one for him/herself. Equipment is also here to be borrowed, but is in limited supply.

DeerHunter98

DeerHunter98

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Bison c104b Shogun

• Loadouts: Gillie suit
    Tactical equipment

A new airsoft team near Cheltenham, Bourton-on-the-Water is being set up in the next few weeks! The clubhouse is being renovated and will be finished in the next few weeks, we need young people who own their own AEG/s and will be committed to the club.

Find us on Facebook and request to be added to the group.

Message me for details or any questions.

Thanks,

Sheepshearer98

My friend and I have decided to start a new airsofting team, in Gloucestershire. The team HQ will be at a location outside of Bourton On The Water, were we have a garage as a meeting room and reparations station, which has a weapons storage too. Also, there are fields for use of tactics training, target practice, weapons testing, etc. I have a quad bike there, and an old van which enables us to practice drop offs/ pick ups underfire and everything else.

The team its self is to be based on the television series, Sons of Anarchy, which is shown on a wednesday night on 5 USA. When deeper established, certain uniform requirements will be inccured. The team will decide on dates for fairly regular visits to local airsoft sites. The team can meet up almost whenever needed, I'll just need a heads up a week or so before.

Anyone can join, for legal reasons, anyone under the age of 18 years will have to have a signed parental consent. All members will also have to have signed a contract disclaimer, so that if an accident does happen, I'm not responsible. I do hold a qualification for first aid, as does my vice president. Members experience does not matter, however it's preferable that they have a gun, or will do so soon after joining ( Spare guns are available, but only for short period use until a member buys one for him/herself. Equipment is also here to be borrowed, but is in limited supply.

Seem to be adding people to join the airsoft team

Good idea Sheepshearer98 :rolleyes:

Jekyll

Jekyll

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
you guys still recruiting? where do you train? where do you war? how many member are in your team? I am part of a pair of Airsofters from Cheltenham. Looking for more people interested in join us on our campaigns.

if your team suits our needs we will formally apply for a meeting ;)

thank you for your time

Kindest regards

Jekyll

Sheepshearer98

Sheepshearer98

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

you guys still recruiting? where do you train? where do you war? how many member are in your team? I am part of a pair of Airsofters from Cheltenham. Looking for more people interested in join us on our campaigns.

if your team suits our needs we will formally apply for a meeting ;)

thank you for your time

Kindest regards

Jekyll

Hello :)

Sorry, but we are currently not recruiting. Most of out members however live round the Bourton-on-the-Water area of Gloucester.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users