Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KSC USP .45 + 3 magazines and a new viper pistol case (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

sonicninja

sonicninja

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

• Guns: Star M14 Sopmod

• Loadouts: DPM
For Sale is a KSC USP .45 with metal slide and 3 non leaking gas magazines. I'm also including a great and new Viper pistol case.

Condition-
In good working condition but could do with a new coat of paint on the metal slide. The safety does not work but this is a common issue with these and doesn't stop any other functioning. All 3 mags are leak free and the case is in excellent condition. FPS is unknown as I don't have access to a chrono but I estimate it as stock, this is a pre-system 7 GBB.

Any questions please ask, photos can be provided to serious interest. UKARA will be verified and I will not paint this two tone.

130 including P&P and Paypal Fees

Cheers

Keith

Mr. Tezza

Mr. Tezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: At the moment I have a pimped VFC HK416 and a KSC USP .45 full size as my back-up

• Loadouts: camo i wear is Brit 95 pattern wit a battle vest and a dropleg SERPA holster

For Sale is a KSC USP .45 with metal slide and 3 non leaking gas magazines. I'm also including a great and new Viper pistol case.

Condition-
In good working condition but could do with a new coat of paint on the metal slide. The safety does not work but this is a common issue with these and doesn't stop any other functioning. All 3 mags are leak free and the case is in excellent condition. FPS is unknown as I don't have access to a chrono but I estimate it as stock, this is a pre-system 7 GBB.

Any questions please ask, photos can be provided to serious interest. UKARA will be verified and I will not paint this two tone.

130 including P&P and Paypal Fees

Cheers

Keith

I'd be interested in this, are you willing to post to Ireland? If so i'll offer you the asking price of 130, can you pm me with pics?

EDIT: is it a .45 full size or compact? its the .45 full size i'm looking for

sonicninja

sonicninja

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

• Guns: Star M14 Sopmod

• Loadouts: DPM
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users