Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted - Beginner Airsoft rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hey, I'm just starting airsoft properly but the sites near me charge a sh*t load for rental gear so I'm looking for a good gun to cut down on costs so I don't have to shell out about 100 on rental gear before I've really started.
I'm not too worried what kind of gun it is but I've been tempted by the G&G Combat Machine range of M4s but I'm still open to other varieties.

In terms of criteria I would like:
It to either be two-toned or for the owner to be willing to spray it for a small extra fee
To be around 200, preferably if it reaches this price then it would include a few extra mags, maybe other accessories etc.
It to either have RIS rails or the opportunity to quickly add some, so no guns that are near impossible to find accessories for please :)

Thanks for your help guys :)

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
I've got an G & G Blow Back M4, not a bad little Gun and surprising easy to work on.
I recently changed the front end only needing advice on fitting HOP Nub from this Forum (thanks) which isn't bad considering I've never attempted anything like this before.
Mine is the clear version which although easy to paint or change Components I quite like it as I can see the "Gubbins" working and it makes it easy to see where the Wires etc should go when fettling it B)
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I've got an G & G Blow Back M4, not a bad little Gun and surprising easy to work on.
I recently changed the front end only needing advice on fitting HOP Nub from this Forum (thanks) which isn't bad considering I've never attempted anything like this before.
Mine is the clear version which although easy to paint or change Components I quite like it as I can see the "Gubbins" working and it makes it easy to see where the Wires etc should go when fettling it B)

Hmmmm, sounds like it might be the kind of thing I'm after, do you have any pictures you could send me :)? Thanks

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Sorry wasn't telling you I had one for sale was recommending a good starter LOL
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Bulld0g

Bulld0g

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: G&P Vltor Sentry
    TM Python "6" revolver
    G&P M4 MOE Magpul
    ICS L85A2

• Loadouts: USMC Molle vest
    MTP loadout
    BDPM loadout
    PMC (my urban) loadout

• Sites: Chobham Ambush Adventures.
    Elite Action Games (Dorking and Epsom)
if you want a starter rifle i recommend (marksman 556 recommends) a M4,G36c,Ak47,MP5 the reason that i think its a good idea is because you can easily aquire new parts and upgrades easier than if you had a sa80 as there are less makes of sa80 int the airsoft world the best place for a rifle you is

http://www.tacticalairsoftshop.co.uk/ as they do a two tone paint job for only 2 extra

http://www.actionhob...uk/default.aspx

both are great places to buy staff are freindly good prices they have also got weapons for beginners and veterans alike hope this helps.

L.Jackson

L.Jackson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Brand new src m4a1 full metal 200
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=6986

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, KWA Glock 17.

• Loadouts: ACU.
I have an M4 for sale, check it out :):
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=7230

Harry Gorma

Harry Gorma

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: -Cybergun AK47 (AEG)
    -Ruger P345 ( CO2 Handgun)
    -DBOYS M4 (AEG)
    -Mossberg Shotgun (Spring)

• Loadouts: All kit in Desert dpm,Tan,Sand or Khaki
    Full camo clothing
    Chest harness and utility belt
Im selling a great deal!!.

Cybergu AK47 355fps 2-tone green + 3 mags + sling + key. Just for 100 when it should be double.

here it is -

Amazing gun.

cactus

cactus

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: custom mk18 m4, and m9 with too many mags

• Loadouts: WAS 901 rig, battlebelt, pouches! MTP Ubacs and trousers with a baseball cap.
I have a G&G GR16 in blue twotone with 3 mags and a few other bits. (The plastic is blue. It hasn't been spray painted)

http://www.airsoft-f...7187#entry49445

Message me if you're interested!

Cheers.

-Cactus.

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker
It's been a while since the original post but since everyone else is posting, hay ho here we go!

JG AUG 1G
twotone
RIS
4 magazines (330 rounds each)
Only plinked, less than 1000 BBs. Excellent condition!

160 (probubly gonna regret it if I sell it thou, seems like it's hard to get them now)

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
I got a blue GR16 blowback with 2 hi-cap mags, magpul handguard and original handguard with original box and manual for 100 (negotiable) message me if interested
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Thesmokewagon

Thesmokewagon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: KWC Beretta, SRC M4A1

• Loadouts: A lot let me put it that way
I am selling an SRC M4A1 with two mags and two batteries, still in box hardly been used, got a lot of kills with the use it did get, absolute brilliant gun sorry to see it go 100 ovno

Thanks for reading
LJ

P.S I will spray the gun black for no extra charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users