Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First generation Omega Glock 17 GBB Pistol 1990s (RARE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Looking to swap my collectable Omega Glock 17 for an Electric 2 Tone Glock, Sig or similar or may sell if price is right..

I have owned this since handing in my full bore Pistols following the Dunblane legislation so technically I have never needed a defence as it was purchased pre VCRA and never leaves my Gun Safe unless it's being tested or photographed and is usually kept dis-assembled under lock and Key.I have only put about 300 BBs through it in all the years I've had it, mainly plinking/showing it off and just to ensure it was still working.
The finish on this Gun is spot on, no wear marks/damage and externally cosmetically it is as close to proper Glock 17 as you can get even down to the rubberised type Grip Panels.
The Mechanism on this Gun is really "Agricultural", no HOP and the kick off it is quite good. Gun comes as pictured in original Box with 2 Mags (working but untested for leaks as I have no Gas left), loading Tool and parts diagram/paperwork from Uttings.

I gassed it up a few weeks ago and it seems ok but wouldn't really recommend skirmishing with it due to unavailability of Spares etc.

Would prefer a nice electric Cyma Glock 18,Sig or similar, obviously I would like something 2 tone but good enough that I could use when I intend to venture back in to regular gaming next year

Not 100% about parting with this as I'm attached to the old Girl but give me a shout with what you have.

Of course for me to swap this with you I must be supplied with proof of eligibility to own this etc and would prefer offers from people with a good feedback score as some trust is involved on both sides vis-a-vis posting etc

NO SPRINGERS OR GAS GUNS PLEASE!

Review here

Okey dokey time for some Photos...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If no swaps are forthcoming I might be willing to sell but would be looking to cover cost of a new 2 Tone Glock and spare Mag.

Although I have a low post count here I am a genuine Bloke and if you want to check out my FleaBay rep (1,100+ve 0-ve) you can search for me "Lazaruslaptops" or I can supply Home Phone No, address by PM if needed.
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Bit the Bullet and bought one now thanks...might still sell this if there is any interest.

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

Now considering swap for Tactical Vest with M4 Mag Pouches/Crossdraw Pistol Holster etc...

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

Got the Vest too now... snooze you lose.

Mods please close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users