Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

A couple of bits.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I realise this is my second post and I appreciate it is quite rude to be selling kit on the basis of that post count.

I have a couple of bits for sale, and am willing to give my full address and telephone number to anyone wary of buying (Or any other security measure that you would like.)

Anyway the first item I bought for an upcoming Herrick tour but have a surefire now.

Streamlight TL-3 Thunder Ranch Urban Rifle Illumination System kit. Brand new in the box.

211 lumens

with lithium batteries
Green filter and flip-up lens cover
AR-15/M-16 Adapter and Rail Mount
Pocket clip, adjustable lanyard
Instructional Urban Rifle Low Light DVD featuring Clint Smith, Director of Training at Thunder Ranch

60 posted Signed for.

DPM NI Patrol daysack - good condition quite new but have been issued the new MTP daysack.

25 posted.

Moderators if your not happy with me sticking kit up on my second post I apologise and will happily remove it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users