Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How much grease to use?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226
Hi,
Just got a hi-speed gear set but I was wondering how much Abbey ~Gun Grease to use?
Thanks

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Not really something you can explain easily (how much is not much/a lot is too opinion based), I would just say use common sense as to the appropriate amount. You don't want it swimming in it neither do you want it so you didn't even know you'd bothered.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
barely a dusting, but that's personal preference

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Put it on about as thick as you would lip-balm over any surface which contacts another moving part:

All 3 gears
Casing around the gears
Piston rails
Piston head edge

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users