Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS M4 (CUSTOM) SPECS OPS ....SOLD....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

airsoft angel

airsoft angel

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
make: ICS
mosel:m4 SPECS OPS
condition:in very good condition
accessories:8.4 v 1600 mah crane stock battery,1 mid cap mag,specs ops silencer (new),vertical grip(new),m4 metal rear sight(new),m4 front sight(new),crane stock(new),RIS rail cover(new),specs ops metal handguard(new),
fps:320-330
split/swap/part exchange:nox3
price:280.00 postage and paypal
pictures:bellow

upgrades:
mosfet fitted
blue alloy inner barrel
g&p hop rubber
ICS 3000 high torque motor-this is his original motor
newly reshame

upgraded to SPECIAL OPERTION:
specs ups metal hand guard(new)
specs ops silencer(new)
specs ops outer barrel(new)
specs ops front sight(new)
m4 rear sight(new)
m4 specs ops crane stock(new)
vertical rip(new)

hi heres my ICS m4 SPECIAL OPERATION newl ly been reshame and re grease,in very good condition,this has had a split gearbox very easy to maintaine,mosfet fitted,blue alloy inner barrel,new hop rubber, this all give this gun a very good range of fire and a high rate of fire specially when you use a 9.6v battery,was been upgraded to SPECIAL OPERATION MODEL with all brand new kit this things give my gun very fantastic looks,its really sad to go but i needed a money thats the reason of selling my lovely gun.pm me for very quick response........thanks for looking

Attached Files

airsoft angel

airsoft angel

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Bump...price lower down to 270.00 all in postage and Paypal

airsoft angel

airsoft angel

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Bump...price lower down again to 250.00 this is the lowest that I can go.the whole thing cost me
Around 450.00 plus,this is very cheap now with an ICS gun with to many new parts added with some upgrades,grab a bargain now or I will accept swap
With m249 G&p or CA full metal,I will accept m249 even a broken gearbox aslong outside still in very good condition.

airsoft angel

airsoft angel

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
bump.....250.00 now all in postage and paypal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users