Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mr. Tezza

Mr. Tezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: At the moment I have a pimped VFC HK416 and a KSC USP .45 full size as my back-up

• Loadouts: camo i wear is Brit 95 pattern wit a battle vest and a dropleg SERPA holster
Hey guys and gals!

New to this site but not airsofting, had an interest in it sine 04/05 but only really got into it last year when i started airsofting through the college i was in, ended up team leader for an intervarsity match and kicked ass, which was gud! Based in Ireland, (kerry to be exact) me and a few of my buddies are trying to set up a group to go to events around the country and get more involved, maybe even makle it over to the UK for a few games!

This is what i have at the moment...
Posted Image

Its a VFC HK416 with a red dot scope and PEQ style battery box for a Li-po battery, oh yea and since that photo I've put a flashlight/laser combo on it and a foregrip.

Also in the pic is my trusty KSC USP .45 full size, (first gen) also since that pic was taken i got a rail mount for it, must get a 2nd flashlight/laser combo for it!

Hope ye like the pic and i'm lookin forward to chatting to ye about all things airsoft!

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome to afuk, always nice to see more joining :)

I think we have a few members who are based in Ireland aswell

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Hello
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Mr. Tezza

Mr. Tezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: At the moment I have a pimped VFC HK416 and a KSC USP .45 full size as my back-up

• Loadouts: camo i wear is Brit 95 pattern wit a battle vest and a dropleg SERPA holster
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users