Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Now then, hey up etc...just drifted in and joined following the failure of the Server at another well known Site and TBH this place seems easier to navigate around and I think I recognise a few names/profiles.
Didn't post much there and I am not a regular Skirmisher but I did buy many items and have a good feedback on my FleaBay a/c (1,100+) so I guess I'm a pretty reliable Bloke to sell your unwanted shizzle to LOL.

I'm probably a little older than most of you (knocking up on 50 next year) and got in to Airsoft after being forced to quit my beloved Center fire Pistol shooting in the mid 90's (Dunblane) :-(

ATM I own a first generation Omega Glock 17 which I've had since 1997 or so, it's mechanism is rather crude but it is one of the most realistic looking Pistols I've seen. I also own an early TM MP5 and a G & G M4 Blowback which I recently bought secondhand and love to bits even though it's a clear/2 tone.
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Hi and another zeroiner sees the light

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
I didn't mention any names LOL but thanks for the welcome :-)

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
No problem i think this page is full of zero in guys contact them they may be pals i know marksman556 is also on the said forum!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I don't really use it, I just stop by and read the threads there.

Anyway- glad to know another has seen the light, welcome :P

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Don't worry about mentioning other forums/sites etc too much, we aren't that picky :lol:

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

Thanks for that, only been here officially for 24 hours and it seems like a top notch place so think I'll stick around as for long as you'll have me .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users