Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

unsure noob.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

birnie185

birnie185

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: nothing yet but getting either a classic army m15a4 or a king arms m4 carbine

• Loadouts: cadet webbing
I am wanting to get started into airsoft, and dont really want to pay that much money for a middle of the range AEG.
(I want a 2 tone as i am 16 years old at current)

I am unsure whether to purchase the king arms m4 carbine from justbbguns.co.uk

(http://www.justbbgun...6&c=49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Clear Electric&menu=sub&head=COLT M4 AEG)

OR to get the classic army m15a4 from bbgunsuk.co.uk

(http://bbgunsuk.co.u...a4-carbine.html)

OR to get the SR36C PRO G36 AEG from justbbguns.co.uk again

(http://www.justbbgun...8&c=49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Orange Electric Guns&menu=sub&head=SR36C PRO G36 AEG)

could you please help a noob out? i was planning on doing a little skirmishing with mates if they also get rifles, but would probably mainly be used for plinking.

Cheers.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Out of those go for the king arms.

HOWEVER, its illegal for you to buy anything as you are underage.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Yea it is illegal and dont buy from them upside down backwards a wipes

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

birnie185

birnie185

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: nothing yet but getting either a classic army m15a4 or a king arms m4 carbine

Yea it is illegal and dont buy from them upside down backwards a wipes

i am aware it is illegal, but it can be purchased in my dads name so its all good

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
No thats still illegal because he is buying under your instruction and not out of a want to give you a gift

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

birnie185

birnie185

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

No thats still illegal because he is buying under your instruction and not out of a want to give you a gift

ok guys. cut the hate. its fine. he is a policeman himself and has done nearly 30 years with them. im pretty sure no one would ever know about why he bought me it, unless one of us told them ourselves.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
It has to be a gift, you can not pay for it or do anything in return. Just becaruse hes a policeman doesn't mean he knows the law backwards

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Sort of. The definition of a gift is that it is given for free, gifts don't have to be unknown before they are received.

As long as you don't pay your Dad then you don't have any problems.

People aren't hating on you, they just don't like to see people try to dodge the law etc, as people doing this will only put the sport in danger (i.e. get it banned)

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users