Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

l96 pdi barrel& hop up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

coxy2611

coxy2611

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: mc51,g3,g36c,f-n57,sr15

• Loadouts: dmp
first off 500mm pdi barrel brand new never used bough for project but sold the gun now new these cost 125 it urs for 115 posted
next pdi hop up for type 96 used had about 50 rounds though it like new these are hard to come by in the uk grab it y you can 60 posted pm me

matts

matts

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

first off 500mm pdi barrel brand new never used bough for project but sold the gun now new these cost 125 it urs for 115 posted
next pdi hop up for type 96 used had about 50 rounds though it like new these are hard to come by in the uk grab it y you can 60 posted pm me

Interested in the hop up - is this still available & does the 60 include postage? If still available, how do you want paying?

coxy2611

coxy2611

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Interested in the hop up - is this still available & does the 60 include postage? If still available, how do you want paying?

yes it includes postage and i still have it paypal is best way to pay pm me

coxy2611

coxy2611

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

pdi hop up now sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users