Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KJ Works Mk.1 NBB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
Make: KJ WORKS
Gun/Model: Mk.1 NBB
Accessories: FULLY BOXED WITH ONE MAG.
Condition: VERY GOOD
FPS: 340FPS
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/YES/YES
Price/Payment: 55
Pictures: BELOW

I brought this some time back now on a complete whim and then ended up never using it. Have fired about two mags worth of BB through it (works great with .25's). This is in very good condition as it was kept in the box and as stated, never used. It has been well maintained by myself (I always give my guns a once over every once in a while even if I don't go to skirmish in a while) and the magazine has always been kept gassed and well lubricated (mag is leak free).

For trades/swaps I am looking for KWA MP7 magazines (40 round mags). The mag/s must be leak free and feeding perfectly.

Thank you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users