Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Various Parts & Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
Lots of stuff to clear out. Please note that I have posted all this in other places too so in order to keep up to date on what's still available and what isn't the images shown will be marked with 'sold' to state that particular item has gone. :)

I have put a price for each item but please do feel free to make any offers. I have a small number of items I am after that I'll be willing to part exchange for (please see my post in parts wanted section) and am always open to part exchange trades for KWA MP7 magazines (must be leak free and working).

All prices below include postage and paypal fees and any offers you make should reflect this also.

Item Name: ARMY OF TWO MASK
Condition: VERY GOOD (SLIGHT DAMAGE AS SHOWN IN PICTURE AND DESCRIBED BELOW)
Accessories: NONE
Price: 80
Pictures: BELOW

I brought this some time back now and had it imported in. This is a VERY kool looking mask and is airsoft ready - it will withstand numerous and repeated hits from sniper rifles without any problem. The eye pieces are very strong mesh. It was used only once for about 30mins and since then has been kept nice and safely packed in the box I had got it in. Unfortunately the mask just didn't look right on me and will say now that it will suit anyone who is well built. It is held in place with a number of clips at the back as the picture shows so it's kept nicely in place (the straps are all adjustable). There is slight damage to the pad on the back which rests against the head which was damaged when opening the box it had come in. Very minor but I thought I would mention it (is also shown in picture below).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Item Name: EOLAD2+552
Condition: VERY GOOD
Accessories: ALL THAT'S SHOWN IN PICTURE + BOX
Price: 50

This belongs to my friend who recently sold all his airsoft guns to raise money after job issues. Since he has no guns he has no need for this (I already have a 552 I am happy with so it's useless to me too). This comes with the 552 as well as the bit that fits on the side. The bit on the side has a switch on the back to cycle through the red laser or single LED torch as well as a quick on/off push button and there is the pressure pad switch which can also be connected to it. This is fully working. The 552 included is NOT genuine - it is a clone.

Posted Image

Item Name: ICS 450 ROUND HI-CAP MAGS
Price: 10 EACH OR 36 FOR ALL 4

Brought these a while back and used once or twice but I have now switched to the original SOPMOD mags instead so these are all surplus to requirements. They all work and feed perfectly and are 450 round mags (so their bigger than the standard M4 mags you sometimes get in terms of being actual M4 mag size).

Posted Image

Item Name: VARIOUS 350 ROUND HI-CAP MAGS
Condition: USED AND COSMETIC WEAR
Price: 8.00 EACH, ALL FOR 22

Two are black and one is a foliage green colour. All are 350 round mags and are slightly shorter than the ICS ones. The two black ones have some cosmetic damage to paint where it's peeling but it doesn't effect their performance - I've never had any problems using them in my SOPMOD at all (they actually fit better with the mag pipe I had installed in the SOPMOD than the ICS ones).

Posted Image

Item Name: GEMTECH P90 SILENCER
Condition: USED BUT GOOD
Price: 10

This came with my now sold ages back TM P90-TR. An awesome silencer and the only one that I could actually tell worked with an AEG. This is designed to fit directly onto the flash hider of a P90 but since I am unsure what kind that is (the standard one that comes with a TM P90 I assume) I am not able to say for sure.

Posted Image

Item Name: PRO ARMS VELOCITY REDUCER
Condition: BNIB - NEVER USED
Price: 12

This goes on the end of the rifle to help reduce the FPS if it's firing hot and the amount of FPS it drops is adjustable by using the various rings enclosed. I brought this to use on my Masada but while waiting for it to arrive I decided to just get the spring changed so I go this for no reason. Has never been used and is in the original packaging, taken out for the pictures. This has a 14mm CCW thread.

Posted Image

Item Name: CHINA MADE 1911 LASER GRIPS
Condition: SEE BELOW
Accessories: BATTERY, ALLEN KEY FOR ADJUSTING
Price: 6.50

I brought these to put on one of my WE 1911's but preferred the original grips I put on them. I also found that these laser grips had a really crappy pressure activated switch which didn't always work so I dissected the switch and by-passed it. So now the little switch at the bottom of the grips switches the laser on/off. Adjustment key is in the box for it and a battery is also included. Although these do work they and are sold at the above price as is and as shown below.

Posted Image

Item Name: MAGPUL MASADA REAR SLING MOUNT
Accessories: AS SHOWN IN PICTURE
Price: 6.00

This original rear sling and screws were removed from my Masada when I had it to put on some aftermarket ones. These are now just sitting around and completely useless to me. Maybe someone who has a Masada may be able to make use of them as a spare or something?

Posted Image

Item Name: SYSTEMA M100 SPRING
Condition: VERY GOOD - USED ONCE FOR 5 MINS
Accessories: N/A
Price: 10.00

I brought this for a PDW thinking it would be okay and upon installing and chrono testing it was firing too hot for my site so this is now sitting around unused and unneeded.

Posted Image

Item Name: NEOPRENE FULL FACE MASK (DOUBLE SIDED)

A double sided neoprene mask. Has a lightening print on one side and plain black on the other. Secured at the back of the head with velcro fastener and sits nicely. Great for those who play outdoor games in the freezing cold. Surplus to requirements as I play CQB indoors (used this for about 10mins in a game then had to take it off as it got too hot).

Posted Image

Item Name: GUARDER 4X28 RETICLE INTENSIFIED TACTICAL STANAG SCOPE (NB-28)
Condition: BNIB - ATTACHED TO RIFLE BUT NEVER USED
Accessories: FULLY BOXED, CLEANING CLOTH, ALLEN KEY, MOUNTING SCREWS (TWO LENGTHS), BATTERY, FLIP UP COVERS, INSTRUCTIONS.
Price: 65.00

This is a beautiful scope that can be mounted on any MP5/G3 using the mount below (I will include the mount with the scope for a total of 75 for both). The scope can also be mounted on an M4 carry handle using an additional mount which is not included with this as I was going to use it on an MP5. Again, due to me playing CQB this scope turned out to be a bit of an impulse buy and had cost me 80. Looks great on an MP5 (was never used - only mounted on my MP5 to test in the garden). Further technical details on the scope are below:

- OPTICAL MAGNIFICATION: 4X
- OBJECT LENS DIAMETER: 28MM
- WEIGHT: 310G
- RED LIGHT UP RETICLE FOR NIGHT/LOW LIGHT USE.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Item Name: GUARDER MP5/G3 SCOPE MOUNT BASE (FOR NB-28 STANAG SCOPE ABOVE).
Condition: GOOD BUT SEE BELOW
Price: 20.00

This mount will fit onto an MP5 or G3 and is designed specifically for the Guarder STANAG scope above. This gives it a very strong and secure fit without any worry of the scope or the mount falling off during skirmishing or running around. The mount is extremely solid and I suspect made of solid steel. It came with scratches to the paint so it does have a bit of a worn look unfortunately but this was how it had arrived. It was attached to my MP5 once but was on there a while longer than the scope because it took me a while to figure out how to take it off. If this is brought with the scope above I will do them both at a good price of 75. This mount alone had cost me 50 at the time (I believe now it is a bit cheaper where I brought it from at 45).

Posted Image

Item Name: WE 1911 STOCK BARRELS (5" I THINK)
Condition: GOOD
Price: 8.00 EACH OR BOTH FOR 14

I took these out of my WE 1911a1 blowback pistols. I 'think' their 5" long. They should fit any 1911 pistol (I know they will fit any TM 1911 since the replacement ones I had brought to put in my WE pistols were advertised for TM 1911).

Posted Image

Item Name: WE 1911 STOCK BROWN PLASTIC GRIPS
Price: 5.00 PER PAIR

These came off my WE 1911 pistols and should fit any 1911 (I put real steel 1911 grips on my 1911's). Please note that these do not include the screws.

Posted Image

Item Name: NINE BALL DYNA PISTON SPRING (WITH STANDARD WE 1911 PISTON HEAD)
Price: 3.00 EACH (HAVE A PAIR OF THESE)

I used the piston heads in my pistols but did not install the upgraded springs as they didn't work too well in them. The springs may be of some use to someone else who's 1911 could use it. Included is the piston head that I took out my WE 1911 as well.

Posted Image

Item Name: 1911 TRIGGER SETS
Price: 3.00 EACH (HAVE A PAIR OF THESE)

Also taken out of my WE 1911's. Have two of these and are just the standard looking triggers with the ring bit. These should also include the pins (attach the triggers to the rings) but I will double check this for those who need me to if they are interested. The triggers are in a nickel finish.

Posted Image

Item Name: 14MM CW TO CCW ADAPTOR

Brought this to use on my G&P Sentry so I could attach a tracer unit to it as the G&P Sentry had a CW flash hider thread as opposed to the normal CCW threads. This adaptor was then used to help attach any normal CCW attachment to it. Since I sold the Sentry though over a year ago now this is surplus to requirements and no longer needed. For those who may ask (had this question before) this will NOT fit onto a KWA MP7 (the KWA MP7 needs a 12mm CW to 14mm CCW adaptor, this one is a 14mm CW to 14mm CCW adaptor).

Posted Image

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
PRO ARMS VELOCITY REDUCER - Withdrawn from sale as I needed something to increase the outer barrel on my M4 and this worked perfectly.

CHINA MADE 1911 LASER GRIPS - SOLD

MAGPUL MASADA REAR SLING MOUNT - SOLD

All other items are still available and am taking all offers so don't be afraid to ask. Swap wise please see my wanted lists, I am after KWA MP7 (system 7) mags, KWA MP7 hop up tool, TM SOPMOD M4 part number NGM4-15, WE 1911 single stack magazine lip and KWA USP .45 (system 7) magazine lip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users