Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pistol & SOPMOD M4 Parts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
I am looking for the following parts if anyone has them lying around please...

- WE 1911a1 (single stack) magazine lip. On one of mine it's cracked so you may have one lying around or a none functional mag lying around perhaps?

- KWA USP .45 (System 7) magazine lip. Again, same as above only this time it was damaged after a friend dropped the magazine while borrowing it (sigh).

- TM SOPMOD M4 part number NGM4-15. This is a bit of metal on the shell ejection port that flies back and forth when firing (part of the blow back assembly).

If anyone has any of the above please message me with a price. I have a load of bits for sale too which I will try and put up tonight so if you have what I need and I have something you need we can try work something out. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users