Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted L96 *Two Tone*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Squizzulzz

Squizzulzz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, Im looking to buy a two tone l96 bolt action sniper rifle. Some where in the range of 350-500 fps. I'd like something of the sort of a Maruzen or one of their clones, such as the Well l96. Looking to buy for around 120 maybe 150. Hope you can help me out! I'd prefer to have an l96, but i would be equally happy with another bolt action sniper rifle somewhere in the range of that price and power. Thanks for looking! :)

-Squizzulzz- (newbie airsofter :lol: )

super crimp

super crimp

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=6630 check out my thread.

Graemeludley

Graemeludley

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi, Im looking to buy a two tone l96 bolt action sniper rifle. Some where in the range of 350-500 fps. I'd like something of the sort of a Maruzen or one of their clones, such as the Well l96. Looking to buy for around 120 maybe 150. Hope you can help me out! I'd prefer to have an l96, but i would be equally happy with another bolt action sniper rifle somewhere in the range of that price and power. Thanks for looking! :)

-Squizzulzz- (newbie airsofter :lol: )

Look at this auction (Its literally brand new!)
Warrior L96

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closed due to age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users