Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Most Akward Conversations

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

As in freinds that I see at school :/ That would meen instant piss taking.

I'll sort out the problem.

@cam's friends: piss off.

Now tell us :P :lol:

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
Yo, Cam's friends! I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish taking the piss out of him, but back off fo' now, because Cam has got some of the juiciest secrets of all time! Of all time yo!

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Did you watch that live finius

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Yo, Cam's friends! I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish taking the piss out of him, but back off fo' now, because Cam has got some of the juiciest secrets of all time! Of all time yo!

lol, not really. not even a conversation but a few f*ck ups :P
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Quite a few conversations end up awkward for me, I'm just a nervous, jittery kinda person in real life. Public speaking gets 'interesting' whenever more than 4 people are there. Earned a bit of a reputation for it.
Most awkward though? A mix of:
One of my friends from the girls 6th form telling me that "most of the girls find you cute and adorable"(due to the whole nervous thing) infront of my mixed politics set

or

Being told what I had done on the night/morning after the year 13 prom last year.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

Being told what I had done on the night/morning after the year 13 prom last year.

You missed a bit :P

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
Post-drunkeness revelations are terrible D: Oh man.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Talking about the size of my friends breasts the other day (she wants to be a moddel).

Probably the worst was my mum telling me not to watch certian videos because my phone was nearly out of battery. :mellow:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
You think that's awkward? Try talking to a girl who you're actually going to have model for you.

Alex, this friend who wants to model, she local to you? If so, is she over eighteen and are you local to an airsoft site who'd be interested in cheap advertisement? I need models around the country and airsoft sites around the country :P

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Erm if you dont mind coming to moray i may be able to get a few girls and a site interested that'll be awkward asking the girls like.

I can't remember the website but its free to advertise on it that your looking for models professionals use it all the time apparently

and what kind of modelling so i dont say one thing and get a slap later on because its not what i thought.

Oh yea and do they have to be interested in airsoft?

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Talking about the size of my friends breasts the other day (she wants to be a moddel).

Probably the worst was my mum telling me not to watch certian videos because my phone was nearly out of battery. :mellow:

So that means that she found out the videos you are watching, or she found out that you have an addiction to the Crazy Frog song.

My bet is on the last one :P

(Sorry, It had to be done)
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users