Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tanaka M700 A.I.C.S. Upgraded to the max!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: VFC PDW DX (RAtech battery mod)
    Tankaka M700 A.I.C.S (upgraded)
    Tokyo Marui Desert Warrio

• Loadouts: W.A.S Ricas Compact
    Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers
    SealSkinz shooting gloves

Make: Tanaka
Gun/Model: M700 A.I.C.S upgraded (with custom barrel)
Accessories: 1x gas tight g&g power pack magazines, sling, bipod, silencer, ghillie loops.
Condition: Used, good, well looked after, see below.
FPS: 480fps (green), 500fps (propane), adjustable with pcs bolt (300-700)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No, Possibly, Maybe from your end.
Price/Payment: 430.00 + postage via bank transfer or paypal ono!
Pictures: Below

Okay guys, needing to sell my baby as got a new gun that needs upgrading, and could also do with funds in my account!

This was ovany's old tanaka, and i picked it up on the forums not too long ago, since then I've used the rifle around 4times and absolutely loved it, and it really will be a shame to see the beast go!

Okay, so onto the gun, internally she's as upgraded as you can get! The list is below...

- Adjustable PCS bolt
- king arms vsr pax hop up kit
- firefly vsr bucking
- laylax 6.03 barrel

The gun comes with 1 magazine, it's gas tight, leak free, and is fitted with G&G powerpacks making it much more consistent, that's already 120 worth of kit just from the mag!

External she's also a beaut! Since its the 'AICS' model, it comes with the 'L96' stock, which is in olive colour, and feels much better than your bolt action l96, better build quality etc. It's literally just been fitted with a brand new reciever as the previous one was damaged, I've also fitted a nut and bolt at the front of the gun to hold the barrel much steadier, it won't move! It's also fitted with an OD sling secured tightly to the gun, and also a king arms harris bipod can be included, which has adjustable length legs. The gun looks absoulutley awsome with a leupold m3 scope also!

Now down to the unique part of the rifle! It's fitted with a custom 'SR25' outer barrel, which again is another very rare item which is no longer made, you'll be lucky to find one like it! An SR25 QD silencer is fitted on the front as shown in the pictures.

The gun has been very well looked after, and after every games I've cleaned it, re-greased all the moving parts with high quality lube, and cleaned the barrel, you must do this to keep it in full working order! Due to it being gas, it's very easy to cock, and to chamber the next BB, you need to pull the bolt back just 1inch and it's done! Much easier than your spring boltie! Right, the only problem with the gun is, on the hop unit there is a threaded hole where it is secured onto the stock, however carelessly i messed this thread up when screwing it back together after disassembly, so the screw goes in on an angle, meaning it isn't fully secured onto the reciever, it ain't gonna fall or off or anything like that, however it mean the reciever is veerrry slightly, and i mean very (it's hardly noticeable), angled to the left, this could mean sometimes the BB will stray off to the left (not every bb don't worry!). However this is a pretty easy fix, the hole just needs re-tapping (which ain't hard if you have a tap and die kit! or you could take it to a local workshop, or maybe even hardware store, however I'm currently looking for a tap and die set, so if i get one soon I'll fix it before its sent out!

I've found the gun works best with .36g bb's, anything more and the hop just isn't effective enough, however on a non-windy day/in perfect weather conditions, it will be awsome on .3g's! Also for a little extra i can include 1200 brand new .3g bb's.

Once you've got the scope zero'd, and the hop set perfect, your gonna have a beast of a sniper rifle, previous owner on a perfect day managed to get 90m hits, which is damn decent for an airsoft gun! And with the noise it makes (virtually none!) and a custom made ghillie suit, you'll be picking those enemies off like flies!

Pictures!

With a m3/4 scope, silencer, harris bipod, sling, and mag.
Posted Image

sr25 silencer.
Posted Image

and one without scope...
Posted Image

and one for good luck...
Posted Image

Right, so that's pretty much everything i can think of! Sorry if i bored you to death lol! Down to price, swaps etc.

Okay, so I'm asking for 430.00, this may sound alot, so the price is certainly negotiable, however you'll be very lucky to find a rifle just like this one! Postage price must be covered by the buyer, but this can be worked out once we're sorted on a price, it will be around 30 via next day insured, i would prefer bank transfer as payment method, however paypal will do, but you must cover the fee's yourself!

I will also consider splitting the bipod, however since it's a quality made king arms harris, i'm asking for 40.00!

SWAP/PARTEX.... Ok guys, got a few things that may interest me, so look carefully!

- G3SG1 or an M14 EBR (both are for DMR setup, so if currently at 420fps, even better!)
- Magpuld M4 (pref Tan with UBR stock, standard ris would be okay)
- M249!!!! Either full or para stock, no stock a&k, upgraded would be even better.
- any GBB pistols (or an mk23 soccom)
- M4 for DMR rifle (so long as ris is over 9inches and is freefloat/doesnt need front sight to hold together)
- Bolt action sniper rifle, VSR10, CA M24 etc. (again upgraded is much better)

But please, offer me what you have as i may also consider it!

SO that's it guys! Hope you enjoyed viewing it lol! Please feel more than free to PM me with any questions, offers, or if you need more pictures etc.!

Thanks again, Josh.
VFC PDW - Maruzen/PDI Type96 - TM Desert Warrior

Selling tanaka M700 aics, check my threads!

* Looking for M1911/MEU gbb mags *

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
You have no idea how much I want this.

But the screw thing is mega putting me off.

If you get it sorted I'm willing to go into my overdraft and offer you 375 including postage and the bipod, I can pay you with a bank deposit.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

You have no idea how much I want this.

But the screw thing is mega putting me off.

If you get it sorted I'm willing to go into my overdraft and offer you 375 including postage and the bipod, I can pay you with a bank deposit.

Hey mate, the screw aint really a biggie if i'm honest, and even with some playing around, you will get the reciever straight, i just aint tried...

I'm still building my little workshop in the shed, so don't own a tap/die set to sort it yet, and doubt i will for sometime, however i will fix it asap.

Like i said in the thread, take just the hop unit to your local hardware store or something, they'll do it for basically nothing, or you may even have a tap set lying around...

As for your money offer, Sorry but i can't do 375 including postage at all i'm afraid! That's 60 off the price, and then a further 50 off as thats roughly what postage would be. Let me know if you wish to re-consider the offer.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Thought I may as well post on the topic as well instead of PM.

How about, you extend the postage time from 24 hour to like, a working week to lower postage costs and I'll let the bipod go and sort the screw problem myself?

Still 375. That's 55 off the asking price but you said it was negotiable. 430 is a lot, especially when it only comes with one mag.
The gun has had at least 2 owners and still has the PCS bolt, so it must be old, things depreciate, and I can't risk paying full whack without seeing it work first hand. It's a bit like deal or no deal and I'm the banker.

The risk is high enough as it is, I don't know you, I've never met you, there's nothing to say one of us won't rip off the other.

I spent nearly 1000 on a gas rifle not long ago, best offer I ever got was 200 and it was less than a year old. People are hard to please unfortunately, I'm just putting my pain into practice to see what it turns out.

That's my offer, good luck with the sale, I'll stick to what I've said and you can fall back on me if you don't get a better offer.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Hate to double post but I posted my gun for 20 by ParcelForce, it weighed 9kg and I insured it for 300, which I think is the most you can insure it for without being some sort of service member or business owner and I posted it 48hour.

The only way I found to accurately price the postage was to take it to the post office before the actual postage day and have them weigh it and price it for you.

But I'll be amazed if it costs any more than 30

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

Hate to double post but I posted my gun for 20 by ParcelForce, it weighed 9kg and I insured it for 300, which I think is the most you can insure it for without being some sort of service member or business owner and I posted it 48hour.

The only way I found to accurately price the postage was to take it to the post office before the actual postage day and have them weigh it and price it for you.

But I'll be amazed if it costs any more than 30

Yup. Just done a quick, rough check on parcel monkey...

Postage is going to cost 14.00 via express24, and then not sure yet what insurance on top of that will be, roughly 30 for it insured i think.

So for anyone wanting to know/making and offer,

POSTAGE IS 30 ON TOP OF FINAL OFFERED PRICE, KEEP THE OFFERS COMING IN GUYS!

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

Hey guys, sorry for the premature bump, if you must mods please merge with the first post.

Anyway, just cleaned and relubed the gun, and also gave it a chrono test...

here are the results. (chrono'd on guarder speeder2000)
Posted Image
(For photobucket image click here.)

Incase it's hard for you to see, the average on...

Green gas is - 479fps

Propane is - 528fps

That's over 5shots then averaged, and fired with 0.20g blaster BB's. However the chrono results were taken inside, so the approx temperature when take was 20-25degreesC. Expect the fps results (especially on propane) to be lower outside by about 20-30fps, bringing it down to the limit of 500fps on propane.

Also gave it a few quick shots on .30g BB's on green gas, and its shooting around 450fps~.

Please let me know if you wish for chrono results with different weight BB's also, and don't forget it has the PCS bolt meaning if the fps is too high for your site, you can easily lower it down to sub300, and if you want some fun NOT SHOOTING YOUR BUDDYS! you can wack it up to well over 700fps.

Thanks, Josh

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Hey Josh,

I'm not sure I'll be able to go through and spend 400 on this thing, not for quite a long time anyway, I've had to quit my job for Uni so my loan is no longer "fun money" it's actually living money, so I don't know how much of it I'll have left for fun until I get the next one in about 4 months...

However, I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell the PCS bolt?

I've got about 250 aside as untouchable money and have done for a while so I might get the KJW M700. But I'd love to be able to shoot through Walls at 700fps if you'd be willing to sell the bolt.

Just name a price and if it's not crazy, I'll definitely buy it.

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

ok, no worries, but why would i sell the bolt lol, how would i then sell the gun... <_<?

What would you offer though just out of interest...?

EDIT: quick one for any interested, price now including insured postage is 420.00 all in!

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

BUMP my post!

NOW INCLUDES A GAS CHARGING GRENADE! Which is a compact immitation stun grenade which fills mags with gas, holds approx 2mags worth of gas, so is great to have with you!

Please pm me with offers etc, still accepting trades / partex!

Josh

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers

bump, desperatley need this gone, its all package up and ready to go the day payment is made!

Really needing money so hit me up with offers!

Josh

crazydan

crazydan

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
offer at 380 including postage?

kingkydude

kingkydude

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Guns: ak47 l85a1 glock 17 gbb vsr-10 dragunov svd vz-61 scorpion
    no 2 tone

• Loadouts: dpm jacket and trousers viper assault rig 85 l burgen russian spetsnaz camo

Make: Tanaka
Gun/Model: M700 A.I.C.S upgraded (with custom barrel)
Accessories: 1x gas tight g&g power pack magazines, sling, bipod, silencer, ghillie loops.
Condition: Used, good, well looked after, see below.
FPS: 480fps (green), 500fps (propane), adjustable with pcs bolt (300-700)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No, Possibly, Maybe from your end.
Price/Payment: 430.00 + postage via bank transfer or paypal ono!
Pictures: Below

Okay guys, needing to sell my baby as got a new gun that needs upgrading, and could also do with funds in my account!

This was ovany's old tanaka, and i picked it up on the forums not too long ago, since then I've used the rifle around 4times and absolutely loved it, and it really will be a shame to see the beast go!

Okay, so onto the gun, internally she's as upgraded as you can get! The list is below...

- Adjustable PCS bolt
- king arms vsr pax hop up kit
- firefly vsr bucking
- laylax 6.03 barrel

The gun comes with 1 magazine, it's gas tight, leak free, and is fitted with G&G powerpacks making it much more consistent, that's already 120 worth of kit just from the mag!

External she's also a beaut! Since its the 'AICS' model, it comes with the 'L96' stock, which is in olive colour, and feels much better than your bolt action l96, better build quality etc. It's literally just been fitted with a brand new reciever as the previous one was damaged, I've also fitted a nut and bolt at the front of the gun to hold the barrel much steadier, it won't move! It's also fitted with an OD sling secured tightly to the gun, and also a king arms harris bipod can be included, which has adjustable length legs. The gun looks absoulutley awsome with a leupold m3 scope also!

Now down to the unique part of the rifle! It's fitted with a custom 'SR25' outer barrel, which again is another very rare item which is no longer made, you'll be lucky to find one like it! An SR25 QD silencer is fitted on the front as shown in the pictures.

The gun has been very well looked after, and after every games I've cleaned it, re-greased all the moving parts with high quality lube, and cleaned the barrel, you must do this to keep it in full working order! Due to it being gas, it's very easy to cock, and to chamber the next BB, you need to pull the bolt back just 1inch and it's done! Much easier than your spring boltie! Right, the only problem with the gun is, on the hop unit there is a threaded hole where it is secured onto the stock, however carelessly i messed this thread up when screwing it back together after disassembly, so the screw goes in on an angle, meaning it isn't fully secured onto the reciever, it ain't gonna fall or off or anything like that, however it mean the reciever is veerrry slightly, and i mean very (it's hardly noticeable), angled to the left, this could mean sometimes the BB will stray off to the left (not every bb don't worry!). However this is a pretty easy fix, the hole just needs re-tapping (which ain't hard if you have a tap and die kit! or you could take it to a local workshop, or maybe even hardware store, however I'm currently looking for a tap and die set, so if i get one soon I'll fix it before its sent out!

I've found the gun works best with .36g bb's, anything more and the hop just isn't effective enough, however on a non-windy day/in perfect weather conditions, it will be awsome on .3g's! Also for a little extra i can include 1200 brand new .3g bb's.

Once you've got the scope zero'd, and the hop set perfect, your gonna have a beast of a sniper rifle, previous owner on a perfect day managed to get 90m hits, which is damn decent for an airsoft gun! And with the noise it makes (virtually none!) and a custom made ghillie suit, you'll be picking those enemies off like flies!

Pictures!

With a m3/4 scope, silencer, harris bipod, sling, and mag.
Posted Image

sr25 silencer.
Posted Image

and one without scope...
Posted Image

and one for good luck...
Posted Image

Right, so that's pretty much everything i can think of! Sorry if i bored you to death lol! Down to price, swaps etc.

Okay, so I'm asking for 430.00, this may sound alot, so the price is certainly negotiable, however you'll be very lucky to find a rifle just like this one! Postage price must be covered by the buyer, but this can be worked out once we're sorted on a price, it will be around 30 via next day insured, i would prefer bank transfer as payment method, however paypal will do, but you must cover the fee's yourself!

I will also consider splitting the bipod, however since it's a quality made king arms harris, i'm asking for 40.00!

SWAP/PARTEX.... Ok guys, got a few things that may interest me, so look carefully!

- G3SG1 or an M14 EBR (both are for DMR setup, so if currently at 420fps, even better!)
- Magpuld M4 (pref Tan with UBR stock, standard ris would be okay)
- M249!!!! Either full or para stock, no stock a&k, upgraded would be even better.
- any GBB pistols (or an mk23 soccom)
- M4 for DMR rifle (so long as ris is over 9inches and is freefloat/doesnt need front sight to hold together)
- Bolt action sniper rifle, VSR10, CA M24 etc. (again upgraded is much better)

But please, offer me what you have as i may also consider it!

SO that's it guys! Hope you enjoyed viewing it lol! Please feel more than free to PM me with any questions, offers, or if you need more pictures etc.!

Thanks again, Josh.

ok ill give it a go a longshot but i have 1 a&k dragunov svd 1 wellg21 spring l96 1 well g22 gas l96 and a socom mk23 mag leaks the g22(gas) has a pss96-zero trigger 4 mags with l96 and bipodbout 420 quid worth of kit willing to swap ? or i have a brand new cybergun aks-74u that im also selling i could do both l96 the trigger and aks-74 u (570 pounds worth) and ill pay for all the postage aswell

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closed due to age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users