Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

new rifle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: G&P Vltor Sentry
    TM Python "6" revolver
    G&P M4 MOE Magpul
    ICS L85A2

• Loadouts: USMC Molle vest
    MTP loadout
    BDPM loadout
    PMC (my urban) loadout

• Sites: Chobham Ambush Adventures.
    Elite Action Games (Dorking and Epsom)
hi my m14 broke down and im thinking about gettin a new rifle saw these and thout 'i like that' but dunno anything about them so what should i go for...

thanks for your time and help.

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Guns: JG G36C
    JG G36E

• Loadouts: Pantac Wasatch
    AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

• Sites: POW Airsoft
AGM Sten: If your looking for ww2 the TM Thompson and mp40 are much better

M249 para: I tried this gun for the 1st time today and I was unimpressed (It made me sad there so cool looking)

m14: cool but front heavy but you Know that :P

Type 89: I cant help on that one but I do Know a guy who has one he said it was all right

m16: no clue i dont like them

I got a go on a JG SCAR today and WoW that a gun its on my list now it's a toss up between the JG SCAR and the SRC G36E for my new gun
Demons run when a good man goes to war

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
http://www.airsoftgi.com/news.php US seller, but has a good review section on most guns

Sten: review is good, however it is a lipo'ed gun and only has lowcaps available, so you will need a few at 20 each

star m249: can be ok, but also can be total rubbish. Seen quite a few that needed work. Had one myself and it was cosmetically rough as a dogs whatsits, shot ok but nothing spectacular and i would not trust it on long bursts. Mostly plastic and it was really plasticy plastic if you see what I mean.

m14 EBBR: no idea can't find a review

type 89: good'ish , but TM also make a version and here is a review of the BE version

TM m16: its a TM, so it will be good, however it is plastic bodied and I feel for the price there are better options, eg APS or G&P for around 170 or ICS for around 300

Out of all the ones you have selected I would go for the TM M16, however I would buy a different manufacturer and a UK supplier. http://www.airsoftwo...1/category/538/ for example.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users