Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
Make: D-BOY
Gun/Model:SCAR-L
Accessories:5mags all hicap 1 is a iSoft mag,silencer,battery1500),EoTECH (new),cheap light,aimpoint (magnifyed),grip and bipod.
Condition:used but very good
FPS:300
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/no
Price/Payment:
Pictures:YES

This gun i have had for about a year now it has been fitted with a TIGHTBORE BARREL.The range on the gun is good around 50+meters that is not to bad the gun it self has not been used much as i have some other gun the EoTECH that i paid 80 for is new with cover on it also it can go green or red.the gun still has all the markings on it from D-BOY.Just looked on the gun and it has no mark on the gun only on the barrel not hard to paint back over the silencer did have stuff in it but been taken out as it keep jaming the bbs.I have never had a problem with this gun and thats all i really have to say so thanks for looking

scar,3 mags,bipod,grip,and cheap light 180 with P&P (1)
scar, with every think 250 with P&P (2)
scar,5 mags,bipod,grip 200 with P&P (3)
scar,holo,aimpoint,1 mags,silencer 200 with P&P (4)

Attached Files

MilsimJunkie3

MilsimJunkie3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
[quote name='charlie11' date='Sep 18 2011, 08:18 PM' post='45493']
Make: D-BOY
Gun/Model:SCAR-L
Accessories:5mags all hicap 1 is a iSoft mag,silencer,battery1500),EoTECH (new),cheap light,aimpoint (magnifyed),grip and bipod.
Condition:used but very good
FPS:300
Price/Payment:250 with P&P and pay pal fees
Pictures:YES

Hi, would you be willing to sell just the EOTech? thanks

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
sorry mate want to sell it all togethere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users