Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SOLD please lock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

frank_12

frank_12

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

• Guns: kwa km18c
hi, i bought this gun a few weeks ago and have decided that i have no use for it. Bought it to mess around with my flat mates but it is way too powerful. It has not been downgraded so I think it is firing at around 360-370fps but I am not sure.

Gun is two tone (green and black)

It is pretty much brand new I have only fired it a few times around the house. Less than a 1000 0.25g bbs

Very powerful, accurate and has a very high rate of fire even with an 8.4v battery.

It will come with the standard high cap mag, I will also include a 8.4v battery and charger (had to take the connector off the charger and use wires to charge the battery as i was sent the wrong charger lol) I will also include around 2000 0.25g bbs

Gun is in original box and I still have hop up adjuster, allan keys and cleaning rod.

There is one bad point. I took the little metal plate out from the ejection port because I thought it would look better, in the process I managed to stretch the spring on the charging handle. I still have the plate and the charging handle is still in place. This does not effect the performance of functionality of the gun what so ever, and I am sure this is a very simple thing to fix.

Item located in Swansea, I will accept payment via paypal or cheque or cash on collection

I am happy to post this item anywhere, I will need to check how much before hand

price dropped to 135 + p&p

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

yappie94

yappie94

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

price dropped to 165

i will take it i have pm u

frank_12

frank_12

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

bump for swap

frank_12

frank_12

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

bump

frank_12

frank_12

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

bump for new price

rapidpew

rapidpew

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Do you still have the KWA M4? if so i'd happily swap the M4 for a KWA glock 18c aswell as 50. The glock has a fps of about 310, great rate of fire on full auto and runs on gas. The gun is in perfect condition as i've used it only in one skirmish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users