Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Crye Multicam clone set with knee/elbow pads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Accessory/Make: Emerson Gen 3 Multicam set
Condition: Brand new, arrived this morning.
Size: L (read description for size specs)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Nope X3
Price/Payment: 50 All in
Pictures: Below

Brand new Emerson multicam Gen 3 (with built in knee/ elbow pads) set that arrived this morning. These are really good quality and was very suprised by them, however they are just a bit small for me so they have to go, plus ive just bought the next size up.

They say Large, well the packaging did anyway, however they are more like a medium i think, i have measured them out anyway, size is as follows:

Pit to Pit = 59/60 cm - can strech to more becuase of the material.

Pit to sleeve (right to the end) = 56/57 cm - can be more becuase of the strechy material used for the chest.

Waist = 45/46 cm = 36inch waist

Inside seem = 82 cm

Total length = 108/110 cm

The shirt is actually a very good fit for me, i have broad shoulders so getting something to fit can be an issue however the sleeve length was fine and the fit accross the chest was fine.

I am just over 6 foot and the size of everything, apart from the trouser waist was fine, the trouser length was fine and the knee pad height can be adjusted.

These are very nice, the stitching and material used feels very nice, the stiching is strong from what ive seen.

PM me for a faster response, cheers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

• Guns: jg sig 552 commando
    warrior l96

• Loadouts: mtp gear
    british dpm
    hell of a lot of gear
any chance you could go a bit cheaper? i know its already really cheap but still?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users