Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G36C , Glock 18c, AUG Civ, G3-SG1. Plus extra's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello all,
( Original message Edited 11/04/12 )

Selling the gear listed below as a bundle for 350. I am willing to split the bundle. Please remember as a bundle there is a large discount on the total costs of the items.Rough price's for individual items are with the description, sensible offers taken. If your after more than one item, i will take offers.

( a ) its a pick up sale. I have no PP and without that, people have trust issues. Face to face, giving you the chance to check the goods seems the best.

( b ) as its a pick up sale, cash payment.

( c ) I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR HAVE NO UKARA NUMBER

If you do decide to buy, i'll give you my phone number to make any arrangements easy. Otherwise all enq. via this topic or mssg me.

I'm currently living in the west midlands, Telford in Shropshire to be exact.

1st:-
Make: TM
Gun/Model: G36C
Accessories: 3 pont harness, 1 lowcap mag and 3 x high cap mags. Custom paint job. Also has zero magnification red dot sight mounted + optional front grip and 2 x side rails. Also has a tighter guage barrel fitted. 2 Batteries.
Condition: Nearly New ( used 3 times total )
FPS: Actually cant remember exactly, i do remember it was just on site limit ( fireball ) so prob about 328.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment:250
Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Paint job was done with plastics stripped from unit, cleaned, 2x base coat black, 8x base coat olive drab then details added before final mat varnish/seal added.

2nd:-
Gun/Model: Glock 18C (Gas Blow-back)
Accessories: 3 mags total. Quick loader.
Condition: As new. ( used once, new loader ramp fitted due to Hop adjuster )
FPS: Unknown, but as from Box, no performance upgrades.
Price/Payment: 150
Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
New Load ramp fitted, this one has NO hop adjuster scars :).

3rd:-
Gun/Model: AUG Civ
Accessories: 5 Hi Cap mags. 1 Battery.
Condition: Slightly Broken and well used. ( the gun works fine, but the clip that holds body of gun and the barrel section together is loose, A Bit of Gaffer tape sorts it np :) )
FPS: Unknown, but i know less than the G36C.
Price/Payment: 100
Pictures:
Posted Image
Yes, i also did this one green, many moons ago.

4th:-
Gun/Model:G3-SG1
Accessories: 3 Hi Cap Mags. 1 Battery.
Condition:Solid but well used. Needs a lill bit of luvin.
FPS:unknown, again lower than the G36C.
Price/Payment: 100
Pictures:
Posted Image
This gun is used but still solid.

5th:-
Some extra stuff :) .
Posted Image
German army issue Flecktarn ( KHS products ) Leg holster for G18c with front thigh 3x Mag slots. 30

Posted Image
German army issue ( all in Flecktarn )Webbing with 2x Double mag holders, radio pouch, triple gren pouch and a general util pouch. 25

Posted Image
Guarder 4x32 mildot sight with red/green alt internal lighting ( unsued ). 15

Posted Image
Guarder saftey/shooting spec's. 4 shields - Clear, yellow, tinted and mirrored. Bag + case. Condition nearly new 15

Posted Image
It charge's the batteries :). 10

And last a Guarder Rifle bag. ( pictured with G36C for scale ) 20
Posted Image

And thats the lot.

If your interested, let me know, otherwise have a nice day and thanks for your time.

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
if you decide to split i would be interested in the harness and the red dot, I'll Pm you

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Flip1664

Flip1664

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Loadouts: Current standard military issue deserts
    Current standard military issue woodland
    Assault vest
Hi I'm interested in this lot but was wondering what the fps were for all of them as I couldn't see if you mentioned them, ( then again I can be blind sometimes) thanks fornyour time

Scott

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
If you split, let me know as I'm interested in the G36C

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Likewise but im only interested in the glock 18

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey guys, thx for the interest, sorry to say to those asking i'm not splitting the bundle. I just want rid of the lot asap before i move house.

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
You'd sell it a lot quicker if you split it.

I mean you've already got interest in the G36C and the G18 as well as some other accessories.

Matt318

Matt318

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: M16 and glock 18
I will buy all

McPhee

McPhee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
If this is still up for sale then I might be interested in popping down to Telford on Saturday to take a look (I'm only up the road in Stafford). New to the sport though so got to do some reading about the gear, see if my mates are interested in any of this kit (it's way too much for me, I'd be happy with a single rifle for now) and work out how to divide the costs.

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey all, sorry for the lack of update on this thread, no internet while moving house.

The guns are still for sale, with the addition that i found the rubber stock for the AUG, and also the clip bracket that holds the unit together ( though this still needs a bit of tape to hold it in place ). I had a buyer, but the journey to pick-up was to great, so they have now withdrawn their offer.

I still prefer to get rid of all `4 guns + all the extra's in one bundle, and pick-up is still prefered.

NerdyBeanz

NerdyBeanz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: AUG STEYR
    L96
    M82 Barrett being built
I know you intend to sell in a bundle, but if you change your mind, I'm interested in the scope and gun bag ;)

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok, so selling the lot off in one lump didn't work. Quite a few interested, but logistics was a nightmare. Thanks to those who contacted me, hope you found what you were after in the end and happy hunting :).

So anyway, i'm splitting the bundle up, so if anyone is interested in any of the items, plz PM me through this site. It's stilll pick up only i'm afraid, as i dont have a PP account, so i have no way of either ensuring payment to me, or calming someone's nerve's about paying before shipment.

One advantage, with pick-up, you get to inspect the goods before payment :D .

So, if your interested, PM me with an offer and what your after.

Pick-up will be from Telford, Shropshire. I'll pass you my mobile # if/when needed.

Plz also PM me your Reg. number with any offer.

I'll be checking back Friday evening, RL etc, so dont expect any reply until then. Sorry.

Otherwise, thx for your time, ttfn.

Wayne.

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok, just a bump and note. This Bundle is still for sale. But dropping the price... 350 for everything. Thats 4 Airsoft Weapons + extra's for 350, 2 in excellent condition, 2 worn but working.

Still pick-up i'm afraid as no PP atm.

Sam Judd

Sam Judd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi il take the lot if you still selling!

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This lots still not sold, been too busy to push the sale. So if anyone's interested, let me know. 350 the lot.

Original post edited to allow splitting up of kit.

WeeKez

WeeKez

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: JG G36c
    WE M4
    S.T.A.R.S M9
    SRC Tokarev TT33

• Sites: POW
    Corvus

Hello all,
( Original message Edited 11/04/12 )

Selling the gear listed below as a bundle for 350. I am willing to split the bundle. Please remember as a bundle there is a large discount on the total costs of the items.Rough price's for individual items are with the description, sensible offers taken. If your after more than one item, i will take offers.

( a ) its a pick up sale. I have no PP and without that, people have trust issues. Face to face, giving you the chance to check the goods seems the best.

( b ) as its a pick up sale, cash payment.

( c ) I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR HAVE NO UKARA NUMBER

If you do decide to buy, i'll give you my phone number to make any arrangements easy. Otherwise all enq. via this topic or mssg me.

I'm currently living in the west midlands, Telford in Shropshire to be exact.

Posted Image
Guarder saftey/shooting spec's. 4 shields - Clear, yellow, tinted and mirrored. Bag + case. Condition nearly new 15

Posted Image
It charge's the batteries :). 10

And last a Guarder Rifle bag. ( pictured with G36C for scale ) 20
Posted Image

And thats the lot.

If your interested, let me know, otherwise have a nice day and thanks for your time.

Any thoughts on changing your mind about postage and splitting items? Im interested in the spec's, charger and rifle bag if there stil available!
PM me.

W Murray

W Murray

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Really Bloody amazing. 2 years + of PP customer service, both phone and email got me nothing, just recorded voices and stock form email reply's. One MAD rant on Twitter with @Paypal in it for all the public to see and BOOOOM!! they couldn't do enough for me.

Anyway, to quote Southpark " Long story short........" I now have PP so can accept long distance interest.

The G3 and AUG, bag, shades and charger have been reserved, But the Glock, G36c, Holster and webbing are still up for sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users