Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tokyo marui M14 with extras. Like new

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui M14
    tokyo marui Mp7
Make: Tokyo marui
Gun/Model: m14 OD
Accessories: 3 point sling, Battery, hi cap and lo cap mag, RIS rail, m100 spring, hard rifle case
Condition: Like new, used four times
FPS: around 340- 350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
Price/Payment: 300
Pictures: will post soon

Hi im finally selling my M14 which i bought well over a year ago, but never had the chance to use. It was bought off zeroone with an upgraded m100 spring and a battery. ( cant remember what mah as its been put in the butt of the gun but it was the largest one they did, and easily lasts all day) This gun was bought along with the accessories but has been sitting in the case in my room as i live over 2 hours away from my nearest good skirmish. As its not "broken In" (only fired about 2000 rds )and it was not used for so long, when i last used it it came up with some crazy FPS readings (240-500) but after a few shots it fires at a steady 350 fps.

As for the extras theres a 3 point sling, a pro max rifle case and unbranded hi cap mag. The gun along with the accessories are worth in excess of 500 and im looking for 300 +P&P or collection as its basically new (used 4 times). Will post pictures soon.

Thanks for looking Joe

Chris x

Chris x

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c

CM121 desert eagle
pmed !

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
is it still for sale

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: G&P Vltor Sentry
    TM Python "6" revolver
    G&P M4 MOE Magpul
    ICS L85A2

• Loadouts: USMC Molle vest
    MTP loadout
    BDPM loadout
    PMC (my urban) loadout

• Sites: Chobham Ambush Adventures.
    Elite Action Games (Dorking and Epsom)
i would hapily agree for a price of 240 for just the rifle and mag with free p&p pm me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users