Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G & P M4 CQB Marine (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

rjm001

rjm001

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Make: G & P
Gun/Model: M4 CQB Marine
Accessories: 2 Mags (1 high capacity Mag), Red dot scope, G & P RIS Grip, Magazine clip, extra battery
Condition: Excellent, off the shelf condition
FPS: 320fps
Price/Payment: Paypal only please

This AEG is in tip top condition its never been to a game day and in all honesty it was a rush purchase just before the VCRA bill came into act. Shortly after I gained interest in new hobbies. Even though the plan were to start going to game days and really have some fun with this it never happened as I was always more of a collector. As a result I have always been the kind of collector who only buys from the best makes.

I really have never given it enough use to justify the purchase as you can see its still in its box, right now its just taking up a lot of space and need the extra cash so I'm selling it. I hope it goes to someone that will give it far more use than I ever did. It was originally purchased from airsoft armoury for 450 (including red dot scope).

I'm looking for 300 postage is 15 (parcelforce recorded), buyers within U.K only. The buyer must show evidence of a UKARA license.

Attached Files

rjm001

rjm001

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is now SOLD.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users