Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA USP 45 MATCH HOLSTER

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

layout

layout

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: L85 a1

KWA usp 45 match

• Loadouts: DPM
I am thinking about purchasing a KWA USP 45 MATCH, but as its an odd shape with the compensator.
The only problem is that it is proving hard to find a holster to fit and hold it at a reasonable price.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Alex

Johnyl789

Johnyl789

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: G&P Sentry in Tan. KWA KP45 NS2 PTP GBB pistol.

• Loadouts: PMC Loadout With Chest Rig

• Sites: Section 8 (regulare site of scoutthedoggie)
ive got this gun. its great. the best holsters to get are the viper adjustable holters. you can get it in a drop leg or the modular one fits belts (thats what i have)

Hope this helps

Johny
file:///C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/tattoo%20designs%20etc/Weapons%20designs/mysddkweapon.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/tattoo%20designs%20etc/Weapons%20designs/mysddkweapon.jpgShhh!! Dont scream...

Mr. Tezza

Mr. Tezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: At the moment I have a pimped VFC HK416 and a KSC USP .45 full size as my back-up

• Loadouts: camo i wear is Brit 95 pattern wit a battle vest and a dropleg SERPA holster
I got a USP full size, and found the best holster for me was a viper dropleg, got it on ebay i think... dunno if theres much difference between a full size and a match other than the barrel piece on the front?

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.

I got a USP full size, and found the best holster for me was a viper dropleg, got it on ebay i think... dunno if theres much difference between a full size and a match other than the barrel piece on the front?

Their the same size apart from the extended barrel bit at the front and the mag being slightly different. Otherwise the frame for it is all the same. :)

Mr. Tezza

Mr. Tezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: At the moment I have a pimped VFC HK416 and a KSC USP .45 full size as my back-up

• Loadouts: camo i wear is Brit 95 pattern wit a battle vest and a dropleg SERPA holster

Their the same size apart from the extended barrel bit at the front and the mag being slightly different. Otherwise the frame for it is all the same. :)

If thats the case a Blackhawk holster like i have for my USP full size should fit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users